A Different Heartbreak

Tw: de@th :(

Wilbur's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's raining now. Of course it is. The cliché sad scene of a movie where the main character sits outside by the entrance of a hospital. Pr at least thats how its like now. Everyone is inside, the group, Quackity's and my family, and Schlatt. I'm surprised he hasn't came and yelled at me.

I hear the door open. "Wilbur." It wasn't Schlatt, this guy was british. I don't look up but i can see a shorter brunette sit beside me from the corner of my eye. George. What is he doing out here? "You should really come inside you know. It's getting cold and you're drenched!" He sounded to sincere but i didn't even turn my head. "Wilbur please.. we need you to go inside. We all want you there for comfort, you give the best hugs ever!" I felt his head rest on my shoulder, he only did this when he was tired. I sighed and stood up, pulling George up with me, and i walked inside.

I stared down at the floor as i walked into the waiting room. There was pure silence. I felt myself tearing up and before i knew it, the silence was broken. I fell onto the floor sobbing, which caused everyone else to break down. I don't know if it was because of Quackity or because they never seen me cry, or both.

It was only a few minutes until a doctor walked in, Quackity's i suppose. "You are all here for Alex Quackity, correct?" We all agreed. I'm hoping this isnt bad. I wished that i always had this much hope.

"Im sorry, he's gone."

Dead silence once again. At least for me. There were sobs everywhere but i couldn't hear it. My whole world stopped and everything went completely black. It's my fault. It will always be my fault. He's gone and its all because of me.

"YOU BITCH!" Schlatt. He brought me back into reality. I looked around, my heart beating rapidly and tears overflowing in my eyes. Its a blurry vision but i see him run towards me and feel him pick me up by my collar. "THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT. FIRST YOU TAKE ANOTHER GIRL TO PROM AND THEN YOU KILL HIM?!" he was hurt, badly. I want to say sorry but that won't help him at all.

"I-" I can't even speak, my voice is full of knots or something. I'm hurt i really am. "I thought that if-I thought that if i went to prom with a girl then i would- i would get approval from my family..." I never wanted to say this out loud but here we are. "I never meant to hurt him.." I felt something standing next to me. Tommy... "You're so blind. i literally walked in on you two- nevermind. We love you no matter who you love Wilbur," Tommy stared at me with his bright blue eyes. This golden retriever boy had my heart, literally. I turn to Techno and Phil and they both nod.

"Still doesnt give you the right to kill him. " Schlatt then threw me down. I deserved that. "Hey calm down alright-" i think it was Karl who jumped in. I dont know. "I LOVED HIM. YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME."

Hearing that broke me. Broke me in so many ways...