Tonights The Night (Prom pt1)

A/N: Im a kid in middle school. I do not know how prom actually works. Please bear with me because im just gonna treat this like some regular dance okay? okay.

Quackity's POV:
~~~~~~~~
I had worn a deep red dress. I didn't feel like wearing a suit like last year. It wasn't too long, it hung right above the floor. Soon, Schlatt and his mother walked in. "It's weird that he's wearing a dress, don't you think?" Schlatt's mom questioned. "His hair is long enough for him to pass as a girl, he'll be fine," my mom laughed. Schlatt linked his arm with mine. I felt butterflies everywhere, in my stomach and my heart. "You ready?" Schlatt softly asked. He looked awesome... I nodded and we walked out to the fancy ass car.

Should I mention that I'm not wearing my beanie? Crazy huh?

We walk into the dance and its full. Not all the way because I can name many people that aren't there yet but its definitely a lot. I turn to Schlatt. Why is he suddenly so pretty? Do i love him? Of course not get that thought out of your head you idiot.

Wilbur's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sally looks as beautiful as a sunset. I felt terrible though. I don't want Quackity to see me there. i don't want Quackity to even BE there. It's all my fault, im so stupid. I take Sally's arm and we walk out. I'm smiling now, but later i won't be. The drive there is just her talking and me kinda listening. Is it too late to back out?

We walk in, we grab a few people's attention but not many. I'm glad to see that Quackity isn't near, who is he with anyways? I see George and Dream, Karl and Sapnap, Niki and Jack, where is he? I give up on looking for him and continue with my night.

Soon, a slow song plays. Greatttt. Me and Sally are peacefully dancing when i look up and see him. He's dancing with Schlatt. FUCKING SCHLATT? THE GUY WHO BULLIED HIM TO DEATH? I'm so pissed off. What the fuck man. I see Quackity turn and look at me. I can see his heart break in a million pieces. Fucking hell..

Quackity's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's here. He's really here. With someone else. I make this awkward 5 second eye contact with Wilbur until he looks back at Sally. I feel tears swell up in my eyes as i turn my head and stare at the floor. Why? Why would he lie?.. Suddenly i feel Schlatt's hand touch my chin and lift it up to fave him. He was gentle with it. It wasn't like back when we were 13 when he aggressively grabbed my face to face him. This was different.

"I've changed Alex i really have." Alex huh? He was really serious about this. "I love you and I'm really sorry for how i used to treat you." he says softly. The song stopped and so did our movement.

I turn to see Wilbur staring at us.

I turn back when I suddenly feel Schlatt's lips pressing against mine.

(Scenes made specially for @jo_jo_for_you )