I guess I'm Living With Motionless In White

I looked at him like he was retarded. Did I just heard him correctly? I couldn't have. Asking me to move in with him? He doesn't even know me. Don't get me wrong. I would love to live with him. He is like my role model. I look up to this dude, but why would he want me to move in with him? "I'm serious." He began with a smile. "It would be fun. You can go on tour with us, and stuff." He said.

"I don't know." I said biting my lip. "Come on. I'm not taking no for an answer." He chuckled. I sighed. "Fine." I laughed. "Yay!!" He smiled in victory. I rolled my eyes smiling. I guess I'm going to live with Motionless In White. How cool is that?! Who knew. Things really can get better. No matter how bad it is. We walked to his car. We laughed and talked. Just getting to know each other better.

"I feel weird asking this, and you don't have to answer it of your not comfortable with it. How did you become homeless? Where you homeless your whole life? I'm sorry. I know it's non of my business." He said. I decided to just tell him. He took me in. I have to trust him since I'm living with him now. So why not just tell him.

"No. Don't be sorry. It's fine. Well, uhm. My mother died a few years ago. My dad blamed me. He hates me. He would of laughed what happened that night, and call me pathetic." I paused taking a deep breath from the memories flooding back to mind. "A couple of months ago we had a fight. Well I didn't reply cause I've would of been beaten. Even though I was, cause I did something he did not like. Anyways. He kicked me out on the streets, and I had no where to go." I finished.

"That's fucked up. I swear I would of beat the shit out of him if I was around and he touched you." He said. He looked pretty pissed off. "Are you okay?" I asked looking at him. "I'm fine, I just don't like guys hurting or sexually abusing woman. Especially when it's their father. That's supposed to be the man you look up to. He supposed to protect you. Like your brother and your boyfriend or husband is supposed to too." He said.

"It doesn't matter now." I said looking out the window. "Yes it does." He said glancing over at me. I turned to look at him. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You'll be safe with us." He said.

-------A/N------

I hoped you like it gorgeous readers! Keep reading?(:

~fan

~vote

~comment

Shy Skeleton xx