Relieved

I stood up quickly. "Can we please go?!" I asked a little more panicky then I had wanted. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. Ah! This can not be happening! I just wanted to die! I sat back down panicking. I don't know what the fuck to do. Where the fuck to go. What have I ever did to this guy? What does he want from me?! Why is he trying to torture me like this? Angelo placed his hand lightly on mine.

"Snow? What's bothering you?" He asked. I shook my head, but my eyes widened when the man stood right behind him. With his evil smirk on his face. "I told you I would fine you! I will always find you!" He said and grabbed me. He started pulling me out the door. I shrieked from the pain were he has a tight grip.

"Snow!" I heard Angelo yell chasing after us. The man turned around and slammed his fist across Angelo's face. I screamed in horror. Why isn't anyone helping us? People are acting like nothing is even happening!

I was able to get out of his grip, grabbed ahold of Angelo, and run. But not for long. The man grabbed ahold of me slamming me to the ground. I screamed from the pain and terror.

"Snow where home," I heard someone say and trying to shake me awake. I opened my eyes to find myself in a car in front of our house. I rested my head on the seat and let out a deep breath in relief. Oh thank god. It was only a dream. Just a dream. Nothing else. It wasn't real Snow. Your just paranoid. You just need to relax,

and stop worrying to much.

"Are you okay?" Angelo asked softly. I nodded. "Just a bad dream." I said softly. "Well, we're home." He said back softly. I must have fallen asleep on the way back from the mall.

I looked up at our house. We both got out and walked inside. We walked into the kitchen where we found the others, and the one and only Fay. I rolled my eyes when I saw her. Oh god here we go again. The evil wicked slut of the West. Hmmm...that name isn't to bad. It's kinda funny, but it could use some work.

She huffed, and stick her nose up at me. God she acted like she was Queen Bitch. Hmmm...nah, that one needs more work.

"Hello gorgeous people" I said and paused looking at Fay. "And Fay." I finished. Ricky came beside me and placed his arm around my shoulders. "Hello sexy." He winked and I laughed. I glanced at Chris and he was glaring at Ricky and he looked kinda pissed off. Is he? Was he jealous? Why would he be? We're only friends. He's like my brother. Plus he ready has a girlfriend. Pain stabbed my chest thinking that he would never be mine.

Wait! What am I thinking?! I do not like him like that! I looked over at him once again, and caught eye contact. It hurt to look at him. It hurt knowing he's with someone like her. He deserves better. She probably just wants him cause of his fame. Fuck the fame! You should love him for who he is not cause of what he does.

He smiled slightly at me. I tried my best to smile back, and I got deeply lost in his eyes.

-------A/N----

Hey guys! I'm sorry if I'm keeping you waiting on the updates! I've just been thinking on what should happen next! But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

~fan

~vote

~comment

Shy Skeleton ^-^ xx