Just Hanging Out

"Where's Devin?" I asked Angelo while getting out a water from the fridge. "Matter of fact. Where is everyone?" He shrugged. "I don't know. Haven't saw anyone today except you."

"Holy shit!" I screamed out.

"What?!" Angelo asked kinda had a little panic in his voice.

"What if!" I yelled pausing for a minute. "They got raped!" I gasped Angelo shrugged. "Hmmm...maybe." He said taking bite of an apple. I looked at my phone. 3:30p.m. "Shit!" I shouted out. "What?" He asked taking another bite of his apple. "We're going to miss Spongebob!" I yelled. "Noooooo!" He yelled back. We both ran like ninjas through the house and jumped on the couch.

I hurried and turn the tv on. We sat there and watched a couple episodes. When it went off I turned off the tv and flipped off the couch. "What are we going to do now?" Angelo whined. I shrugged. I thought for a minute. What should we do? Wait. If we go out what if that man finds me? What if he hurts Angelo to? What if something bad happens? I tried shrugging the thoughts off.

"Come on!" I yelled and ran through the house back into the kitchen with Angelo following behind me. I opened and scanned through the fridge.

"What do you have in mind?" He asked with devise in his voice. I finally found two cans of spray whip cream. I smiled evilly and thew one can to Angelo. He smile evilly down at the whip cream and up at me. "Are you sure your ready for my power?!" He said in a weird voice. "Bring it it!" I yelled and squirted at him. He dodge behind the counter and I did the same on the other side.

I peaked around the corner. Nothing. Ha! He's to scared of my cray magic banana ninja power! I won! I screamed falling on the ground when I was hit from behind with wip cream.

"No! I'm hit! Run Charlie The Unicorn! Before he gets you to! Go with out me!" I screamed and the pretended that I was dead. I heard Angelo laugh and walk up beside me. I raised up quickly squirting him with my whip cream spray can. He stumbled back laughing.

"Noooo!" He felled to his knees. "I'm hit!" He yelled out and fell to the floor acting dead. I rolled my eyes. "And I thought I was dramatic." I said laughing a little. He chuckled and stood up.

"Chris isn't going to be to happy, is he?" I said giggling looking around at the kitchen. It was covered in whip cream. Angelo shrugged. "I have an idea!" He said with excitement. "Oh god. What is it?" I asked laughing slightly at the look on his face.

"Attack Chris. Tie him up, and but him in a closet before he sees this. Then get a sexy maid to lick it off." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes slightly laughing.

"Only you would think of that." I said shaking my head looking down pinching the bridge of my nose. He smiled a stupid smile which made me laugh a little more. Wow. See what I have to put up with? You see? Ha!

"We should get out of here before they come back." I said. "Like where?" He asked. I thought for a moment and shrugged. Where should we go? "The mall?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Yeah. Why not?" He grabbed his leather jacket and I grabbed mine. We walked out the door and into his car.

We probably will get kicked out. I smirked to myself.

---------A/N-----

Hey guys! I know this chapter probably sucked ass, but hopefully the next will be better? I think, yes? Lol(: but I hope you enjoyed it \^-^/

~Fan

~Vote

~Comment

Shy Skeleton<3