The Life of Marinette

(This is a request done by RAIDENSHOGUN2 . If you would like to make a request too, as a book suggestion or as how I should continue one of my stories, please go to my book called 'Author's Notes' and check out the chapter called 'Requests' for instructions. Thank you -Danica)

3rd Person
When Marinette Dupain-Cheng was born, she wasn't a Dupain-Cheng. In fact, she was a Al Ghul Wayne. She was Damian Al Ghul Wayne's younger sister by a year though neither him nor his father knew she exists. Talia decided not to tell anyone about her knowing that since there was already a male heir, her daughter would be killed on spot.
She did name the small girl though and loved her, but alas, she had to put her in an orphanage. While on a mission in Paris, France, she dropped off baby Marinette who was 4 months of age now while Damian was 2 years and 3 months of age. When Marinette had became 9 months old, the Dupain-Cheng family adopted her. They loved her almost as much as her mother did. Marinette made good friends in school and grew up to me a gorgeous, confident young woman. She became Ladybug at the age of thirteen, but as they say, 'All good things must come to an end.'
As she turned fifteen, a girl named Lila Rossi demolished the perfect life of our dear sweet Marinette. She started by planting doubt in her friends by making the amazing things Marinette did seem wrong. Then Lila said Marinette bullies her, this took away all of Marinette's friends in class except for Nino and Juleka. Chloe apologized for everything, so Sabrina and her joined their small group. Nino had even broken up with Alya.
Since Juleka believe Marinette, so did Luka. Once Kagami did get news of what was happening at school by Adrien talking about how 'Mari should take the high road', Kagami punched him in the face. Luka and Kagami joined Marinette's school to help protect her from Lila abd her squad. This small group of friends quickly became inseparable, but Lila had started to get to Marinette's parents. Since she was not there child by blood, they had alway felt that she would do something terrible, so they instantly believed Lila. Marinette is the Great Guardian, but Cat Noir is starting to harass her. Now let's jump into our story.
***
Marinette
I woke up to my alarm and got up in an instant knowing that if I didn't leave in fifteen minutes, everything today would go wrong. I moved the Miracle box to Chloe's spare bedroom on her floor that she had given to me because who knows what my parents might do at this point?!
I get ready as quick as the Flash and go out the door before I was noticed. I hightail it to school and sit with Kagami.
The seating arrangement is:
Me/Kagami-Chloe/Luka
Juleka/Nino- /Sabrina
Nathaniel/Alix- /
Mylene/Ivan-Alya/Rose
Max/Kim-Lila/Adrien
-Miss Bustier-
(Image below [I had to add an extra row into the desk arrangement if it looks strange])

    The seating arrangement is:Me/Kagami-Chloe/LukaJuleka/Nino- /SabrinaNathaniel/Alix- / Mylene/Ivan-Alya/RoseMax/Kim-Lila/Adrien -Miss Bustier-(Image below [I had to add an extra row into the desk arrangement if it looks strange])

We talk while we wait for class to start, but Lila comes into the classroom "crying" to come and make us look bad and turn everyone against us. She is so annoying! At least I have my true friends with me now and my crush. If you're wondering who that is, it's Kagami, but I don't know if she feels the same. Plus, I don't want to ruin our friendship, so I'll just keep it to myself for now.
608