Planning Mischief

Bruce Wayne
    Alfred comes into my office interrupting my work and tells me, "Master Bruce, you have a guest. I think you might want to see who it is."
    I precede to follow Alfred to one of the living rooms in the manor. I look around to find Talia and a small girl with black hair and blue eyes that u decide to ignore. I clear my throat to gain their attention.
"What are you doing here?" I say pointing the Bat-Glare towards Talia.
"Just introducing you to your daughter beloved," she says not even effected.
I look at the girl beside Talia, and I have to admit she looks like she would fit in here. Though before I could really examine her, she hides behind Talia.
    "What do you mean 'our daughter'?" I question.
    Talia ignores me for a moment and says to the girl, "Darling, why don't you go over in that room for a while, and I'll get you in a minute?"
"Okay," she says and walks into the room as she was told to.
"Why didn't you tell me I had a daughter?" I ask Talia angrily.
"My father would have killed her. There was already a male heir, so she would have not been needed. She got adopted after I had to give her away. I was going to retrieve her, but she was happy. Instead, I made sure she was always safe and happy and tried my best not to intervene, but her adopted family got rid of her because of lies," Talia tells me looking almost regretful, but I won't fall for what is likely lies.
"How do I know this isn't another trick Talia?" I precede to ask.
Then out of nowhere, my supposed daughter appears.
"Come on mom, let's go," the girl says while she drags Talia out of the door.
"But, I thought you wanted to meet the rest of your family," Talia tells the girl.
"If they don't want me then, I don't need them," my "daughter" says with determination as she walks out.
"Whatever you say darling," Talia replies making me realize that I may have messed up.
                                     ***
Marinette
As we get on the car mom turns to me and asks, "Are you okay?"
"Fine," I say weakly.
"Do you want to drive around then mess with the bats," mom questions looking at me.
"That sounds fun!" I exclaim excitedly forgetting my sadness for now. "I think I should use the fox miraculous, dragon miraculous, and dog miraculous. (All her friends insisted she take the miraculous with her.)
    I pull out each one and place the necklaces around my neck.
    "Hi Barkk, Trixx, and Longg," I say in greeting.
    "Hello Great Guardian," Longg says bowing.
"Longg you really don't have to do that," I say know it would probably be ignored.
"Hi Marinette," Barkk tells me. (By the way, I still haven't watched season 4, so if I get anything wrong about the kwamis personalities that I haven't seen yet I'm sorry.)
"Hi again Mari, what are we doing?" Trixx asks.
    "I'm going to put all your costumes together and mess with some local heroes," I say with a small smile.
   "Mom you can use Kaalki again if the both of you are okay with it," I say.
    "That would be delightful," Kaalki says with mom agreeing.
"Trixx, let's pounce," I say before continuing. "Longg, Trixx, Barkk, merge!" (Sorry you have to imagine her suit as there wasn't one with these three on the internet and I couldn't make a good edit for it.)
"Now let's cause some mischief," I say.
605