Plans for Later

Marinette
    After Chloe came back up and told us of all the craziness that happened in her Dad's office,  our friends left to return to their homes though they all have rooms here. I went back to my room to find a woman with green eyes and brown hair (I couldn't decide if it was supposed to be brown of black based upon the Internet, so I guessed).
Surprised, I say, "Who are you?"
    "Your real mother dear. I hated to give you up though. Can you ever forgive me?" she says looking down.
    I run over and hug her with tears in my eyes. I found my mother! She cares about me! We both end up crying in each other's embrace. Though, Hawkmoth sent an akuma into my purse to try and akumatize me.
    "Hawkmoth, as I said before don't akumatize me as it'll be your death," I say super angrily after Hawkmoth says his evil speech I didn't care to listen to.
    Once banished from me, the akuma tries to leave, but I turn into Ladybug since I don't want to keep secrets from my mother. I capture the akuma and let out the pretty white butterfly from my yo-yo. I turn back into Marinette and go sit by my mom.
    "I knew," she says like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
    "Y-you knew I was Ladybug?" I says stuttering out of surprise.
    "I've been watching you grow for years. Of course I noticed," she says and smiles at me.
    "So... are you okay with it?" I ask worriedly.
    She holds my head in her hands and turns it to face her.
    She proceeds to say, "Darling, I'm proud of you. You are an amazing superhero."
    "Really?" I ask barely able to believe it.
    "Of course. Why would I lie about such a thing?" she says.
    "Can you tell me about the rest of the family?" I ask slightly tilting my head to the side.
    "You have a brother whom is older than you by one year and nine months. I raised him till he was ten (is that right?) before I gave him to both of your father. The name of your brother is Damian Al Ghul Wayne. Your father is Bruce Wayne. You have adopted siblings and unofficially adopted siblings that are Jason Todd, Richard Greyson, Timothy Drake, Duke Thomas, Barbra Gordon, Casandra Cain, and Stephanie Brown (tell me if I forgot anyone). Though I have yet to tell them of your existence, I know they will love you, but you will live with me," she says smiling at me.
    "Okay!" I say gaining excitement.
"Tomorrow at 9 am I'm signing papers that will legally make you my daughter again," she tells me.
"How else would I be able to take you with me?" she tells me.
"Mom, can I come with you tomorrow?" I ask wanting to witness me getting a family again.
    "Of course you can. I'll pick you up at 8:45 am, and we can spend the day together," my soon to be official mom says.
                                     519