Team Miraculous

Marinette
    After Lila tells everyone of what I have supposedly "done to her", Alya comes I'm to my desk to quite literally knock some since into me, but Kagami's glare scares her off. Coward. When lunch time arrives, Lila looks like she's about to do something super bad, so we follow her to see what she's planning.
She walks into my parents bakery. Oh no, this is going to be bad. She pulls out her "tears" and talks to them. Once we eat lunch and go back to school, I feel dread in the pit of my stomach. The day seems to stretch on for an eternity to my dismay. I must have been super worried because Kagami ends up having to draw circles on my back to calm me down. Once my breathing evens out, the end of the school day has arrived.
    I walk home trying to take as long as possible to walk to the bakery down the street. As I get closer and closer. The feeling in my stomach begins to feel worse almost as if I'm sick, but I know better. As the Great Guardian, you can't get sick, but can feel the auras from around you of people's emotions and personalities. I feel anger and regret coursing through me as I enter the deserted bakery. It feels as if I'm in a horror movie. Each step I take making me want to run like my life depends on it.
All my friends are at Chloe's hotel room right now waiting for me. I'd so much rather to be there, but here I am feeling as if someone is about to break me down till nothing is left. I take a step forward and hear yelling through the door. I gulp and open it to find my parents waiting like an angry bull does in its cage waiting for a match and chasing after anything red in sight. It seems as if I am the red item placed in front of the bull as for when they look at me it seems all time has stopped. I feel all the air leave my lungs and it's as if I can't breath.
"Marinette," the woman I once thought of as my mother says in a deadly calm voice. "You are no longer our daughter and never were by blood for that matter. I though we raised you better, but I guess we haven't. You will grab one thing and leave. You will never be able to return. I regret ever taking you in as our daughter."
As she says this, Tom, whom I can no longer call my father, sits there and looks at me with disappointment and rage. It's a miracle they haven't been akumatized yet. I go up and grab my sketch book and am glad I left my back pack with my friends. I transform and leave through the balcony not wanting to face them again. I go into Chloe's room making all my friends look at me wide eyed.
"What are you doing here Ladybug?" Chloe asks me.
"Tikki, Spots off," I say and show them who I am before the emotions I have held in for two year flow over their barrier. I begin to cry against my will. I feel Hawkmoth try to take control of me and offer me "help" saying that Mayura would give me an Amuck to help.
"Hawkmoth, I will never help you in your stupid cause, and if you akumtize me, I will come after you first. So, LEAVE. ME. ALONE." I growl out at him forcing the akuma from my system.
    After stares at me shock for a moment.
"Wanna talk about it?" Chloe asks me gently being the first one to become herself again.
I just shake my head 'no' in response and wipe at my eyes. Eventually after I calm down, I tell them of the conversation with my parents and all the pressure from being the Great Guardian including being harassed by Cat Noir. Once I tell them, I go and grab their each of their Miraculous and hand it to them.
"Welcome to Team Miraculous," I say with some hope.
     701