Reunion

Kagami
    We have stuck by Marinette since that terrible liar came to school. I don't know when, but at some point I started to gain an odd feeling towards Marinette. I am still trying to determine what they are. I feel very protective over her, my heart races, and I don't want to do anything to make her upset. As she reveals her secret of being Ladybug to Chloe, Luka, Nino, Sabrina, Juleka, and me, I feel like skinning a certain someone. Eventually, Marinette went to her room here, and came back with each of our Miraculous before handing them to their respective person.
"Welcome to Team Miraculous," she says with hope for the first time in what feels like years with a small boy of light in her eyes again.
    I'll do anything to keep that light from dying again. She has grown up through the years though and is now gorgeous.
                                     ***
Marinette
    I got a glow up because of the Miracle Box since I got it.
(I edited the photo below)

        My eyes changed color to ice blue, my hair color increased in its blue tint, I started wearing more red, I always have to have plant life near me, and I started wearing makeup

        My eyes changed color to ice blue, my hair color increased in its blue tint, I started wearing more red, I always have to have plant life near me, and I started wearing makeup. I personally like it. It makes me feel like I have something to show for all the changes in my life throughout the past year or two.
    Anyways, Chloe hoses to her dad to get him to adopt me. Let's hope for the best.
                                     ***
Talia
    After I had to get rid of my daughter, I've kept a close eye on her. Her life was going great, so I saw need to intervene until the past year or two. Since today here adopted parents threw her out, I decided I would take her back into my care for a while at least and alert her father of her existence.
    First, I go to her friend's hotel. Then, go up to the floor that my daughter's friend's father as at.
    "Hello sir, my daughter is friends with our daughter. Can you get her from upstairs?" I tell the mayor.
    "I've met all of my daughter's friends' parents," he tells me.
    "My daughter was adopted by the Dupain-Chengs and was thrown out of their home today," I tell him making his eyes go wide. "Also your daughter is on her way to ask you to adopt her. Instead, I propose she stays here, but I get custody of her. Deal?" I say holding my hand out.
    He quickly shakes out and says, "Of course Miss-"
    "Talia , Talia Al Ghul," I tell him right as his daughter bursts into the room.
"Daddy," she starts, "can you adopt Marinette? Her parents told her she was adopted and kicked her out."
    "Chloe darling, this woman says she is Marinette's real mother. Mari can stay here while Talia gets custody of her," he says to her.
    "Why did you give her up?" the girl, Chloe, asks me in a dangerous tone.
    "I didn't want to. She would have an older brother, but the problem is, where I come from she would have likely been killed long ago," I tell the girl who stares at me wide eyed. "I named her too. Her neither her father nor her brother know of her existence yet though I'm going to change that soon. I will sign the papers tomorrow at 9am sharp," I say before taking my leave.
    I go into my daughter's room and await her arrival.
    Once she does come in, she looks at me with surprise before saying, "Who are you?"
    "Your real mother dear," I tell her. "I hated to give you up though. Can you ever forgive me?"
    Instead of hearing a response, she runs over and hugs me. I feel my shirt and face become wet with both out our tears. Soon a purple butterfly comes into the room and into my daughter's purse.
    "Hawkmoth, as I said before don't akumatize me as it'll be your death," my daughter growls as a purple mask in the shape of a butterfly appears on her face.
    The butterfly tries to leave, but my daughter turns into her alter ego I found out about when she got it. I smile as she captures the purple butterfly and lets out a white one from her yo-yo.
                                     728