Mother-Daughter Day

(Sorry it took me so long to update, I hope you enjoy!)
Marinette
For the first time in my life, I woke up to my first alarm. Since it was 7:45 in the morning I still had plenty of time to get ready. I decided to wear a red dress, light green eyeshadow, blush, dark purple lipstick, red heels, and a bright red poinciana in my hair (the cover image outfit). Once I finished getting ready, I saw it was now 8:30, so I ate a quick breakfast of an apple before heading down to the lobby. After a few minutes, my real mom came to pick me up.
"Hi mom!" I say excitedly.
"Hello my darling," she say smiling at me. "We must be on our way if we want to make it on time."
    "Okay mom," I say following her out.
    As I see her car, my jaw drops. This is so cool!

(I found on the Internet)    "Hop in," mom says as she unlocks the car doors snapping me out of my shock

    "Hop in," mom says as she unlocks the car doors snapping me out of my shock.
    I get in to see red interior all around. Relation hits me as I realize my mom used a car based off of my alter ego.
    "Do you like it," my mom asks me.
    "Of course!! It's super cool!" I exclaim causing her to chuckle.
    "I'm glad you do Matinette," she says.
    Soon we arrive in front a building I've never seen before.
    "We're here sweetheart," mom says while getting out of the car.
    "Okay mom," I say following behind her.
We walk in and Chloe's dad hands mom some papers before walking away. Mom looks through the papers then grabs a pen and begins signing some them from time to time. After she finished looking through the whole stack on papers, she puts them on the front desk and walks back to the car.
Once we get back in the car, mom turns to me and asks me, "What do you want to do?"
    "What about ice cream?" I suggest.
    "Great idea," mom agreed clasping her hands in front of her. "Where do you suggest?"
    Without thinking I respond, "André's he has the best ice cream in all of Paris."
    "Okay, where is his shop?" mom asks.
    "You find where he is based off of clues. He changes his location every few hours. It's part of the fun," I say exited to figure out where he is.
    "I see many locks, but I am not trapped, I am not in solid ground, where am I? (I know it isn't the best, but I tried)" I read aloud. After thinking for a second I announced, "He's at Love-love bridge."
    "Okay, we'll be there in a minute," mom says driving towards Love-lock bridge.
    We arrive to be greeted by André, "Ah hello Marinette, who might this be?"
    "My mom, Talia Al Ghul ," I say.
    "What ice cream would you like Talia?" he asks my mom.
"Vanilla," she says.
"Marinette what would you like?" André asks me.
"The Soulmate ice cream please," I stated.
"Blueberry for the shine of her hair, rocky road for her upbringing, and chocolate for her eyes," he says.
When I think about it, my ice cream kind of reminds me of Kagami, but it's probably a coincidence. We eat our ice creams and realize it's almost noon, so we decide to drive back to the hotel because mom wants to ask if she can keep me for a few days.
Mom struts into the hotel with me trailing behind her. We bursts into mayor André Bourgeois' office startling him.
Then mom says, "I'm going to be taking Marinette with me for a few days to meet the rest of her family. I thought you might want to know." She then turns to me and continued, "Marinette go pack what you want to take please."
"Okay mom. Give me a sec," I replied before going to my room on the hotel.
  ***
Talia
    After the wonderful day I spent with my daughter, I decided to introduce her to the rest of her family though I really didn't want to share her with them. I guess I was hard on Damian, but only because I didn't want to loose him too. Let's hope I can at least have a good relationship with my daughter.
  725