Day And Night

Desperate to find a job, you discover Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. You notice a specific role that pays $30 dollars an hour. Without thinking, you take the job.

As you walk into the Pizzaplex, you are immediately shocked by everything. It's all so.. colorful, if that's the best way to explain it. You notice some posters containing animatronics. Freddy Fazbear, Montgomery Gator, Roxanne Wolf, and Glamrock Chica. There was two more posters, although you payed no attention to them. After inspecting most of the posters, you decide to go looking for the daycare, where you work.

After what felt like forever, you finally find the daycare. You see all the kids running around, then noticing the security desk. You decide to sit there and supervise the kids, the hours fly by, you have nothing to do. Finally, the day is over. Tired of listening to children's music, you put your earbuds on and begin to blast music. (Whatever music you like.) It was annoying having to listen to the same music on repeat the whole day.

Without paying attention to your surroundings, you walk over to the candy machine. Sunnydrops? "An energizing candy.." you read out loud. I guess I'll take one if it's really gonna give me energy, you thought to yourself. You slid two quarters into the machine and began to wait. While patiently waiting for your candy, you turned the music up and tapped your foot on the ground.

Finally, two small candies slid out. One had an orange wrapper with stripes. The design on it was a sun. You looked at the other one and noticed it had a dark blue wrapper with a crescent and some stars on it. You shoved the candy with a dark blue wrapper into your pocket. You carefully unwrapped the orange candy and popped it into your mouth.

You immediately feel a burst of energy and decide to walk around. Still jamming music, you took your time to carefully observe everything. First, you decide to look at the play structures. They were a bit fun, apart from when you got lost in them. You notice the dance floor, covered in food and drinks. You grab a broom and start cleaning the food.

While cleaning, you dance to your loud music and sing, acting like the broom is a microphone. Then you grab the mop, quickly dancing around. After your little dance fiasco, you head to the ball pits. While there, you notice something on the walls. It was a balcony.. or something like that. Ignoring it, you continue to walk along the ball pits, eventually climbing out. With your loud music playing, too busy dancing around, you don't notice the curtains on the balcony sliding open.