Rough Day

CONTAINS NSFW!
         DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT 13+

     You made a sigh of relief as he pulled himself out of you, but something unexpected happened. As soon as he did, he slammed into you, harder and harder each thrust. Every thrust, he'd knock the air out of you. He pushed you onto the ground, putting himself on top of you. "I'm- Gonna-" but he wouldn't pull out, he was enjoying it. "Naughty people don't deserve it." he said, pulling on your hair.

     You let out small moans every now and then, grabbing his shoulders to keep yourself from getting slammed into the ground. He knocked into every angle of your walls, hitting a good spot every now and then. Finally, he pulled himself out, making a mess of you with his cum. "Look at this mess you've become." He whispered in your ear, grabbing you by the hair.

     He put a tighter grip on your hair, bringing you on your knees. You looked up at him nervously, finally realizing what he wanted you to do. As you were preparing yourself, he was staring to get impatient. He shoved his cock into your mouth, pushing your head back and forth, expecting you to take it in. You felt steam coming from him, finally he pulled himself out. He let go of you, pulling his pants up. While he was distracted, you pulled your pants on, and ran for the other generators. You pressed the last one as you heard him approaching you, "YOUR PUNISHMENT ISN'T DONE YET!" He yelled, but you already pressed it. You turned back and saw the sun animatronic, looking around, confused. Finally, he noticed you.

     "Oh, Y/N! I'm so glad you're not hurt!" He said, running to you. He hugged you tightly, kissing your forehead. He then paused, he looked you up and down, noticing you were dirty. "I'll take you to the shower rooms!" He said. "No, it's fi-" but he already scooped you up. He turned on the water, grabbed soap and shampoo for you, and grabbed extra clothing in the employee room. He even scrubbed you, just to be nice. He left the shower, giving you time to change yourself.

     You dried yourself with the towel, put on your clothes, and put your old ones in a party bag. (The only bags they had.)

     You looked yourself in the mirror, smiling. Maybe this job wasn't so bad.'