New Faces

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS NSFW!!
        PLS DONT READ IF YOU'RE NOT 13+ !!

     Before the sun animatronic could say anything, you already pressed the generator button. "NO.. DONT  TURN THE LIGHTS OFF!" It yelled. You looked back at it, shocked. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgo-" But it was too late, Sun had become Moon. So that must be what who on the other poster?.. "Naughty.. Naughty people must be punished.." It spoke. Before you could run, it grabbed you by the arm. It paused for a second to get a quick look at your face, then looked you up and down. "New night guard.." Said the moon animatronic.

     You tried to escape from the animatronic's grip but you failed, it only gripped harder. The animatronic took its other hand and reached for your face, but before it could do so you kicked it in its eye.

     You ran through the play set in search of the other  generators, slowly finding one by one. By the time you reached the last one, moon appeared out of the corner. "Punishment is REQUIRED!" It snapped. As you reached for the generator, it grabbed your arms with a firm grip, pushing you to the ground. You flinched, keeping your eyes closed, waiting for what would happen.

     You felt the animatronic's cold hand touching your arms, slowly moving it to your stomach, then your thighs, you sent a small squeak out at the touch. You slipped an arm out of its grip immediately and pressed the button on the last generator. You kept your eyes shut tightly, not wanting to open them.

     Suddenly, you felt the grip loosen. Sun was back to normal, finally! You opened your eyes and stared at it, before you could speak, it questioned you. "WHY DID YOU TURN THE LIGHTS OFF?!" The animatronic yelled. "I didn't mean to- I didn't know that would happen!" You said quickly. He kept you pinned to the ground, as if he were waiting for something. "I'm sorry, okay!" Y/N snapped. Before getting up, you could feel something poking against your thigh. You look up at it and suddenly notice it's flustered expression. You looked back down and stroked the object touching your thigh.

     You heard him whine as he leaned against you, you sat there and blushed, realizing what you had just done. "I- I didn't- I'm so sorry!" You blurted out. "I- ITS FINE!" He said quickly. You slowly pushed him off of you, then onto the ground. You positioned yourself on him but paused. "D-Do I have your permission?" Y/N stuttered. He looked up at you and nodded.

     He grabbed your hips, pulling you in closer. You took off his pants, only to reveal his cock. What surprised you most is why a robot has those parts anyways. The "thing" was large, you paused and thought, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to handle this. You took off your pants off and took a deep breath, lifting yourself onto it.

     You let out a small moan as it went into you. You slowly began lifting yourself up and down, riding it. You bit your lip, trying to stop yourself from being loud. He whined, louder each thrust. "Good.." he moaned. He begins to push himself in deeper as you lift yourself onto it, hitting the spot that makes you whine. Without noticing, he pushed you onto the generator, your elbow hit the lights.

     You look over in panic, then back to him. You try to lift yourself off but couldn't. He quickly tried to pull himself out but hits the good spot again, letting out a squeak. He whined as it happened, suddenly you blinked. Who were you sitting on top of now? You looked down, recognizing that familiar moon face, he let out a chuckle and pulled himself out of you.