A Special Present

FLUFF CHAPTER! NO SMUT!
     Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to make the upcoming chapters longer!

     Today you walked into work early. Not only to have some free time but because you had to clean some of Roxy's carts. Why do I have to clean this? Don't we have a janitor or something? You unlocked the door to her raceway and walked in. Wow. You gasped. The raceway was huge and full of neon lights. You quickly looked away from everything and walked over to the carts, keeping yourself from getting distracted. "What's so messy about these carts?" You whispered to yourself. After getting closer you finally found out what was wrong. They had crumbs, stains, and drinks spilled on them. Gross. You vacuumed the seats and looked at the water that came from it after. It was dark brown, you gagged. After finishing with that, you began to walk to the daycare.

     "Sun!" You called out as you closed the doors behind you. Finally, he jumped down from his balcony and into the ball pit, making a mess everywhere. "Oh, there you are!" You said, walking over. As you got closer, you noticed he was covered in googly eyes, glitter glue, bandaids, and other stuff. "What happened to you? I was only gone for one day!" You questioned him. He gave a nervous look and chuckled. "Weelll.. the kidskindagotoutofcontrolandtheyallambushedme!" He quickly said. You dragged him over to a table and started peeling off bandaids. This is why I'm never gonna have kids. You thought to yourself. You picked off the googly eyes one by one, constantly having to shake them off of your hand. After tons of rough scrubbing and peeling, you finally cleaned everything off of him.

     "Oh, Y/N!" I wanted to give this to you!" He shouted. He held a present box and gave it to you. You looked up at him then to the present. You pulled the bow and slowly opened the box. Finally, a hair pin of a sun was revealed. Next to it was a moon. "I hand crafted mine! Moon did his." He said. "These are amazing!" You said, astonished. You gave him a hug and carefully put the pins back. Finally, you opened the doors to the daycare and waited for the kids to start pouring in. The rest of the day was calm, you were constantly making sure Sun wouldn't get ambushed again.

     At the end of the day, you fell asleep at a table. The lights shut off while you were asleep. Moon was walking around, then noticed you were asleep. He looked at you for a few seconds then picked you up, carrying you to the room. He placed you down and kissed your forehead. He placed the pin in your hair and left the room.