Loving This Job

NSFW WARNING! ⚠️
PLEASE DONT READ IF NOT 13+

This is a longer chapter, I promise the next one or the one after will have something to do with Moon!

You woke up to your alarm clock, immediately jumping. You were extremely tried, then you remembered what happened last night. You rubbed your eyes and yawned, not wanting to get up. Your legs were sore and in pain. You got up and started to get dressed, slowly putting on your clothes. You ate breakfast, feeling a little less sleepy. You got into your car and started driving to the Pizzaplex.

Finally, you pulled into the parking lot, entering the building an hour or two before opening. You went to get food from the kitchens, grabbing some pizza before Chica could get to it. You took a slice and ate it before entering her room. "Oh, Y/N!" She exclaimed. "How nice to see you!... I smell....pizza.." She said, suspiciously. "Oh, yeah. I bought some pizza over for you, I took a slice before grabbing it, if that's fine with you." You said quickly. "Really! You bought fresh pizza for me?" Chica said happily. "Of course! I noticed you're usually not allowed outside of your room while the building is closed." You said.

"Well, enjoy! I bought some cheese packets if you'd like to put them on your pizza." You said as she ate. After she finished eating and offered another slice to you, you had the idea to do her makeup. "Since the Pizzaplex isn't open yet, can I do your makeup?" You said excitedly as you looked up at her. She looked down at you before giving an answer. "Hmm.. I guess that's fine.." You pulled out her makeup kit, applying new shades of lipstick and eyeshadow. You added some new markings to her face, adding a few green markings under her eyes. "Done!" You said, giving her a mirror. She gasped, then made a face of excitement. "IloveitIloveitIloveit! I'm gonna go ask to keep this for the day!" She said, rushing out of the room. Well, I guess I might've over-excited her.

You walked out of her room, heading over to the daycare. You discovered not many kids had arrived, so the daycare was basically empty. You heard a loud gasp from the balcony, then looked up. Sun noticed you had arrived. He dived into the ball pit, you looked around for him and he suddenly appeared in front of you. "Y/N! I'm so happy to see yoouu!" He said, hugging you tightly and kissing your forehead. You hugged him back, then wiggling out of his grip to get some air. "Happy.. too.. see you.. too.." you said, gasping. "Oohh, sorry about that!" He said quickly. "Look what a child brought me! What is this? Where does this come from?

Do you know how-" but you suddenly paused him by putting a hand on his head. "Too many questions at once, Sunny." You said. "That's a flower, they grow in gardens." He looked over to you, memorizing what you said. "A floowweer? I've never seen one!" He spoke.

Before you could say anything, a bunch of kids started rushing out from the slides, running to Y/N and Sun. "SO MANY KI-" before you could finish, you were knocked over by them, noticing the sun animatronic was handling them perfectly fine. You got up, kids were hanging from your arms, crawling up your legs, latching onto your head. You shook them off of you as you approached the sun animatronic, peeling kids off of him. Sometimes they act like gremlins, how does he handle them!? You thought to yourself. "Do you always have to go through this, Sunny? Those things are like the spawn of Satan.." You asked, using his nickname. "Well, yes- but I can handle it!" He said, blushing at the nickname. The day went on, kids slowly started to leave, soon it was empty.

After the last kid left, he let out a gasp. "We should do arts and crafts together!" You looked over at him, surprised. "Wait, but that-" He already had a grip on your hand, dragging you to the tables. He gave you some paper, scissors, and colors. "Let's make paper flowers!" He exclaimed. "But Sunny, I don't kno-" "Watch what I do!" He said, staring to fold and cut the paper before you could even start. After that mess was handled, the results of the flowers were quite obvious. The sun animatronic's flower was perfect, yours wasn't the best, though it still looked nice. Hours passed, and you did activities with him. They were quite enjoyable but not like what had happened last night. You quickly tried to erase that thought from your head. "Y/N, I think you look really nice today!" He said, complimenting you. "Oh, thank you." You said, blushing.

He brought you to his balcony, watching over the daycare with you. "Hey Sunny, about last night.." You said. He looked over at you curiously. "What about last night?" He questioned. "Well, I'm sorry for doing that sudden-" "Y/N, it's okay!" He reassured you. "I.. enjoyed it." He said suddenly. "Really?" You said, surprised. "Yes- um, I'd like to do it again." You looked over to him, noticing he was blushing. "That's fine with me." You said, the conversation was a bit awkward. "I'd like to try something this time." He said, finally looking up at you. He brought you inside his room, closing the curtains behind you. It looked like a normal bedroom, there was a bed that's probably there for decoration, too. You positioned yourself on top of the bed, kicking off your pants. Finally, he climbed on top of you.

He kissed your neck, slowly making his way down. He stopped at your stomach, pulling himself up. Finally, he put himself into you, starting off slowly. You let out a whine as he picked up the pace, grabbing his shoulders. He hit every angle you liked, going harder each time. "Your doing so well, Y/N." He moaned, praising you. You flipped over onto your stomach, he started going much harder and faster. You gripped onto the sheets, biting your lip to stop yourself from moaning loudly. He pulled himself out and quickly back in. You let out another whine, finally, he stopped. You were sweating, although it felt good. "Hey, Sunny?" You said before he pulled his pants back up. "I'd like to do something before we stop." He looked over at you curiously, but quickly understood you wanted to try doing something. He sat on the bed, waiting for you.

You kneeled over him, right in front of his cock. Finally, you lowered your head down and put it in your mouth, bobbing your head up and down. He quickly let out moans, you felt him shaking. "Oh.. my.." he moaned. He leaned onto the bed, you could tell he was enjoying it. You started going faster as he moaned and whined, you felt he was about to cum. You stopped after awhile, lifting yourself off of him. You let out a sigh, exhausted. "I should probably head to the showers now.." You grabbed some clean towels and soap, dragging yourself inside. Tonight was amazing, though you missed Moon. You quickly took your mind off of him, drying yourself off and exited the shower rooms. Your legs were too sore to drive home, so you slept over with Sun. He was definitely rougher than moon, which was quite surprising. You kissed him goodnight and went to bed as he hugged you from behind.

I'm definitely loving this job.