(9) honeycomb

CHAPTER NINE : honeycomb

Hayoon was laying on her bed, staring at the bottom of the bed above her. There was darkness in the whole warehouse. She couldn't sleep. Even tho she was tired, she just couldn't.

For like ten minutes some lady was standing in front of the doors, banging loudly and screaming for someone to take her to bathroom. Hayoon sat on her bed to watch woman's doings. She giggled when she squadded on the floor, threatening to pee on the floor. It worked. The soldiers opened doors and then the girl with number 67 appeared. Hayoon watched both of the women disappearing behind the door. When they shut, she still stared at them as long as she didn't get bored.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Dazzling light, woke up players from their sleep. Hayoon quickly got up from her bed to get food as she was starving all night. Her stomach growled loudly, like to confirm her hunger. She walked to the long line with others, waiting for her turn. She took from the soldier some kind of bun along with milk. Without looking at others, she came back to her bed. Sure, she talked with them a lot other day, but it doesn't mean that they gonna spend together every minute.

   Hayoon grimaced while drinking just milk. Who drinks milk without any flavor like chocolate or with cereal? At least the bun wasn't that bad. But it was not very much food for breakfast. Hayoon's mom always told her that the breakfast is the most important meal of the day. She smiled to herself as she remembered her mom.
  Soon after she finished eating, the woman's voice announced that the second game was going to start within ten minutes. Hayoon stood up and flicked off the bun crumbs off her clothes.

   Soldiers took them to these colorful corridors. Everything was so sweet and pink, like in some cartoon for kids. After passing many corners, they were led through the doors to the big room. It looked like a playground. The walls had clouds painted on them and there was also a big slide, very high. There also were monkey bars.

Hayoon was thinking, very much confused, what game can be next.

"Players welcome to the second game," the woman's voice spoked "We will begin shortly. Before the game begins, choose one of the four available shapes you see on the wall. Once you've chosen your shape, please stand in front of it."

Hayoon noticed four shapes, painted on the wall. It was circle, triangle, star and umbrella.

She bit her lip. It wasn't so easy to choose. What if she will pick the worst one?

"Pick the simple shape," she heard a voice next to her. Hayoon turned her head to the girl with 067 number "Triangle or circle. I saw them melting sugar in the kitchen. This guy, 218, thinks it's gonna be something connected to dalgona candy."