1 //

You wake up to an alarm. 

10:00

Sweet, just in time to get ready to drop them off. You hop into the shower, embracing the warm water as it flows over your skin. You think about all you've to do today, imagining each task to do. After I get out of the shower, I've got to get dressed, walk over to Weston and Kalynn's house, pack their stuff into my car and then drive them to the airport. Maybe stream when I get home. Pretty simple. 

Weston and Kalynn were leaving for Texas today. You had grown up with the two, being the same age as Kalynn. They had been your best friends ever since you had moved in next door when you were 6. You had gone through so much together, created so many amazing memories and they were finally leaving today. 

If it wasn't for them, you would have never started streaming, or even gone on the internet nearly as much as you had now. Weston had set you up with streaming gear at the end of 2019, and you had been consistent enough to build a relatively small but extremely loyal community. 

If it wasn't for them you wouldn't have met the amazing online friends you have, which hopefully you would be meeting once you go and visit once Weston and Kalynn had settled in. 

You turn the shower off. 

10:20.

You dry off and put some comfy clothes on, you were only dropping the two and then coming home so you didn't really need to dress overly fancy. 

A notification. 

Kalynn: Hey, are u coming over soon? 

Y/N: Yea! Just getting dressed and I'll be right over!

Kalynn: Awesome, see u soon <3

You put some socks and shoes on, grab your keys, phone and wallet and head to the door. Locking the door behind you, you walk over to the next house and knock quietly. The door bursts open to an overly happy Weston. 

"Y/N! Hello! Long time, no see!" He gives you a massive hug, which you return. 

"We literally hung out yesterday, Weston" you sigh, laughing at his remark. 

You unwrap yourself from Weston's hug and continue inside to see one bag completely packed and ready to go and the other sprawled out over the couch. Kalynn was on her phone sitting next to the disorganized luggage. 

"Kalynn, I'm guessing this is Westons?" you laugh

She looks up at you and smiles. 

"Yes, he decided to pack at the very last minute" she sighs, standing up to hug you. 

"Hey! Just because I can pack faster than you can doesn't mean you need to talk shit, Kalynn!" you hear Weston yell from across the house. 

"I can't believe you guys are leaving today" you say in a sad tone, "I'm gonna miss you guys alot" 

Kalynn releases you from the hug, "Well, that's why you've gotta move in with us! You know we're keeping a spare room for you" 

You laugh. 

"You guys know I can't, we've been over this so many times"

Weston walks back into the room, "That's ok Y/N, we will convince you when you come to visit us! You'll realize how much you miss the two of us!" he says enthusiastically. 

"Yeah! And you'll see how much fun we're having with Hoover and Connor ~" Kalynn adds cheekily. 

"Yeah yeah, well I guess I will see when I come to visit, BUT right now we need to focus on getting you two to Texas in one piece." you say, perhaps slightly convinced to move to Texas with them. You look at your watch.

10:40

"Lets get the car loaded up with your stuff Kalynn, the flights in an hour." you say to Kalynn, "Oh yeah Weston hurry the fuck up and close your case already" you yell whilst walking out the front door with one of Kalynns bags. Kalynn follows behind you and carrys another bag.

"Y/N you have to come visit us soon, you know that right?" Kalynn says whilst struggling with her case. 

"Yeah I know, I'll miss you guys too much in first two weeks" you say to her sincerely. 

You both reach the car and you unlock the trunk, lifting the first case into the back. You help Kalynn lift hers into the back aswell. Weston comes running out with his case rolling along the ground, reaches the car and throws it into the back. 

"See? No problems!" Weston says. 

"Alrighty guys, lets get going" you say, walking to the drivers door. 

"Wait" Kalynn says, "Can you quickly take a photo of us back in the house?" 

You glare at her, "Yes ok but we've gotta be quick"

"You're the best, Y/N!" They both say in sync. 

You all run back into their house and you quickly snap a photo of them posing like idiots. It made you smile. 

"Alright, lets go" Weston says, heading towards the car. 

You're gonna miss these idiots so much.