6 //

POV CHANGE

Y/N POV

The night of Connor's party you were experiencing some major FOMO. In the snapchat group you had with the trio + Connor they were sending videos and images all night. They looked like they were having alot of fun.

If this is Connor's party, what will next weeks be like?

You were relaxing, playing some games at your computer when you realised it was getting pretty late. That was until your phone went off.

Notification

Unknown Number: heyy

Unknown Number: whattup

Unknown Number: u make me feelingz go fuzzy

Unknown Number: hope u are gooddd

You looked at the number, not recognising it at all. Without replying, you decide to ignore it, putting it down to a poor drunk guy who was given the wrong phone number at the club.

You crawl into bed, getting comfy and after a while, drift off to sleep.

-time skip-

The week had flown by. You were moving tomorrow.

Shit. I'm moving tomorrow!

Luckily you had little possessions and clothes, so you were able to fit it into a few boxes, along with your PC and monitor.

You packed all of the boxes into your car, and closed it up for the night. Being a relatively organised person, you had packed everything already and packed the car in preparation to leave tomorrow.

The plan was to leave early in the morning, drive the few hours to Texas and get there in the late afternoon. Once you get there, Weston and Kalynn told you that you can relax and they'll get take-away and watch some of the old high school musical movies. Sounds fun.

But the following night would be the party. The two of them aswell as Hoover hadn't told you alot about it, but promised it would be the greatest party you've been to. You didn't really know who would be there or what to expect.

Hopefully they'll invite that cute New-Yorker guy  you think before shaking your head and laughing.

I don't even know anything about this guy, what am I doing...

You switch your attention back to your empty room, minus a couple of things that you would pack in the morning. You set some early alarms on your phone and lock it. Tomorrow will be a good day.

-the next morning-

You wake up to your alarm blaring. You lazily turn it off, before dragging yourself out of bed. You have a quick shower, before getting dressed and checking the house for anything you've left. You lock the door and leave for your car.

You text the group chat,

Y/N: leaving now, see you idiots soon <3

None of them would be awake yet but you figured you'd let them know you were on your way. You get into the car and pop the directions to their house into your phone. The long drive begins...

-time skip bc driving is boring-

You're getting very close to their house, your nerves are kind of going wild. Why am I nervous right now? It's gonna be a chill night.