2 //

You drive to the airport. You're so incredibly proud of your two best friends. They work so incredibly hard to get where they have today. They deserve all the success they have gained.

You start to get a bit emotional as you pull up.

"Y'know guys, I'm so incredibly proud of you guys. You deserve all of this" you smile, tears starting to come into your eyes.

You pull into a parking spot.

"Aww Y/N" Kalynn says, getting out of the car.

"You're gonna visit in like, 2 weeks, no need to get emotional~" Weston laughs, following Kalynn out the car.

You unload the car, dropping their bags onto the ground.

They both instantly engulf you in a group hug. You give a tight hug back, laughing at how quickly you were engulfed.

"Look I don't want to admit it but I'm gonna miss you alot Y/N." Weston says quietly, the usual irony from his voice missing.

You all break from the hug

"Yeah, I don't know who I'm gonna talk shit to in Texas" Kalynn smirked.

"I'm gonna visit in like two weeks guys,  no need to get emotional~" you say, mocking what Weston had stated just minutes before.

You all laugh, and you check your watch.

11:15.

"You guys have gotta get going" you smiled, realising this is goodbye for a while. You quickly take a photo of them posing with their luggage in hand before you embrace them both again.

"Thanks for driving us Y/N" Kalynn says, "We'll call you once we get to the house."

"Can't wait" you smile at them, "off you go now."

You push them towards the entrance to the airport, waving as they walk away.

You hop back into the car and begin to drive away.

- time skip -

You arrive home. God I miss them already, maybe I should move.

Once you are back home you settle behind your desk, looking at your offline chat talking about various things and spamming random emotes. You check your discord and twitter, liking random things your friends have tweeted.

2:30.

I should probably go live.

You set up the stream, check how you look and decide what you're going to do. You press the 'go live' button and wait a few moments before people start flooding your chat.

"Hey chat, how're we goingg" you say, waving to your audience.

Heaps of messages reply saying how they're doing good, doing well, and having a good day.

"Good to hear chat, I thought today we'd do a short stream"

You begin opening up the tiktok website, and login to your account.

"Soo since we're doing a small stream, I thought we'd go through my tiktok likes - I've got some pretty funny ones to show you guys!"

You open up your likes and begin showing them to chat, chat absolutely loving it with OMEGALUL and PepeLaugh 's flying left, right and centre.

One of the tiktoks you show your chat is a clip of a lady being airlifted by a helicopter being commentated by some funny man.

(a/n: for reference PepeLa)

You burst out laughing during the clip, and your chat seems to go crazy, more messages are flying across your screen every second.

You take a minute to scroll through and read some, they all seem to be in reference to a singular word.

"Schlatt? What is a Schlatt?" You say, questioning your chat.

"Is this a new emote I don't know about?"

One of your mods types: no idiot, jschlatt, he's the person from that clip

"Ohh" you say, "j-schlatt is it? Might look into him more after stream"

You check the time.

4:21.

Shit, I didn't realise I had been streaming for so long.

You check your phone.

3 Missed Calls from Kalynn Koury.

Fuck.

"Alright guys, I think that's enough tiktok for today. I'm gonna end stream now!" You wave goodbye to your chat and hit 'end stream'.

As soon as you're sure the stream had ended, you quickly video called Kalynn.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Y/N FINALLY! WHY DID YOU IGNORE ME!" Kalynn yells through the screen.

"I'm sorry, I was live! My phone was nowhere near me!"

"It's ok I forgive you" she says, "we're all settled in the house, Hoover picked us up and brought us straight here"

"Oh good!" You remark, "was the flight ok? Not too bumpy?"

"No it was goo-" the phone is snatched by Weston, "Y/N! Hello! We're here in the house now!"

"Yea Weston, I gathered that much!" You shake your head.

"Yeah and Hoover picked us up and Connors coming over soon!" He continues.

"Yes Weston, Kalynn told me Hoover picked you guys up. You're meeting Connor today?"

"Yessir, yessirrr!" Weston replied.

"Well, I'm glad you guys are there safe. Say hi to Hoover and Connor for me!"

"Will do Y/N! Talk to you tomorrow!" Kalynn replied.

"Byeee!" You reply, hanging up the call.

A few minutes after the call ended, Weston sent you a picture of himself with Kalynn.

Weston: new house, new me

Y/N: suree Weston.

God, how am I gonna survive without those idiots.