9 //

cw// alcohol, drunken antics

(A/N: hey guys, I wrote this chapter 2 years ago and it has kinda just been sitting in drafts 😳, mb enjoy)

You and Schlatt had successfully prepared all the snacks you could. And were met by the others who had finished inflating all of the balloons. Everyone crashes onto the couch apart from you, all preparing for the massive night tonight would be.

Small conversations start about what time everyone would get here, and when they would leave. You heard a few people might be staying the night depending on their apparent states of intoxication.

You decide to go upstairs to your room for a while, checking your phone.

Just as you open twitter, you get a notification that Schlatt had tweeted at you.

@jschlatt tweeted:

Can't believe @(Y/N)twitter would ditch us

You hear laughter from downstairs.

All your friends had replied to his tweets in various ways, all throwing you under the bus for apparently ditching them all on the couch.

A few fans were going crazy as there were apparently people out there who shipped the two of you despite never having interacted online before.

You tweeted back at your friends:

Wouldn't want to hang out with losers who just sit on the couch all day anyway...

You hit send tweet and wait for another reaction downstairs.

You hear laughter again downstairs which you hear a few seconds after you expect.

You quickly run down the stairs and yell out to Kalynn, telling her to come to your room. She begrudgingly gets up and walks to the stairs, following you up.

"What do you need Y/NNN" she drags out, walking into your room behind you.

"I need to figure out what to wear" you say, turning towards your closet.

"Do you really need my help for that, Y/N?" She asks

"Yes, Kalynn! I need to make a good impression!" You respond desperately

"Everyone's going to be drunk out of their minds Y/N! They're not going to remember!" She replies.

"Still!" You say, dragging her into the closet.

Kalynn spends some time picking out a few outfits for you to wear. She lays out the three on the bed and you think.

"I'll wear this one" you point.

(A/N; I don't want to describe something specific, as everyone has a different styles! Tell me in the comments what you would wear!)

You usher Kalynn out, thanking her for her help. You quickly change into the outfit and put some make-up on and styling your hair.

You were all ready for the party, so you walked over to Kalynns room to check on how she was going. Kalynn was dressed in a gorgeous dress, with her hair done up and make-up done.

"You look gorgeous, Kalynn!" you say, walking up to her.

"Oh my god, Y/N! Look at you!" She says, stepping back to take all of you in.

"I mean I knew you would look good in that outfit but damn, didn't think you would look THIS good!" She exclaims, touching your shoulder.

The two of you make your way down the stairs and down the hallway back to the couch where all the boys were sitting.