Chapter Four

War Is Over
Chapter Four
Lydia
|3rd person POV|

Previously on War Is Over"To know what, Lynn" the omega questions

"To know what, Lynn" the omega questions.

"What's to come" she mutters.

Adeline Hale knew their was no stoping her father when it came to him getting what he wanted; so she just left the resurrection alone.

But she couldn't leave Derek Hale trying to build his power, going to kill anything in its way alone.

Scott McCall picked up his phone dialing the girl he needed.

"Hey Scotty" Adi greeted.

It was her free period and she went out to get food and a strawberry milkshake.

"Hey, Lynn. Umm I need your help. Please" Scott pleaded.

"What with" she asks.

"Derek is trying to kill Lydia" he informs her.

The red head sighs "Martin?" Hearing the boy hum in conformation she continues. "I know what to do, but I need you to do something for me."

"What do you need me to do" Scott questions.

The auburn haired girl holds her phone between her check and shoulder as she looks for salt in her drawer, "I can prove she's not the kanima... just in case I'm gonna cast a spell to protect her. Just don't leave her side" She explains.

"Okay, how long will it take?" She hears Allison Argent answer on the other side of the phone.

The hybrids rolls her eyes upon hearing the voice of the Argent on the other end. She knew who killed her family and the brunette was a close enough link for her to snap her in half.

"It won't take long! But Scotty" she states catching the boys attention as he pulls his phone up to his ear. "I may tolerate her but that isn't stopping me from hexing her."

Adeline Hale sighs as she's once again setting in the floor of the Hale house.

She's not strong enough to do the spells by herself, considering she can only siphon her wolf side so much before it kills he but at the Hale house there are many magical items.