Chapter Thirty Three

War Is Over
Chapter Thirty Three
Reishi
|3RD PERSON POV|

Previously on War Is Over"I love you guys" she whispers

"I love you guys" she whispers. "Even if I don't show it."

Lily pulls Danny and Adi into one big hug making everyone smile at what would be one of their last moments together.

Adeline Hale had gotten an early call from Allan Deaton.

It was the morning after she had talked to Lilian Reyes and Daniel Whittemore about them leaving.

Deaton said he had possibly found a lead on Maleficents spear.

Adeline had got to the animal shelter quickly and Deaton had arrived at the same time, placing his key in the door.

Adeline nudged him to the point it was barley noticed as both of them sensed an unknown presence.

Deaton pulled something out of his pocket and let it grow as Adeline turned around quickly with glowing eyes.

Deaton swung the baton and the figure ducked and bright their hand up to block it with a matching baton ad Adeline finally realized who it was.

The figure did a side flip and swing her baton at Deaton who blocked it.

Allan swung around to hit the figure with his baton but the figure blocked it and pushed him away.

Deaton stood there with his baton in hand holding it as if it was a knife as he finally stood down and bowed towards the figure.

"You could have called, Satomi- san." Deaton said.

Satomi twirled the thing around in her hand as her eyes glowed a fierce red.

Allan Deaton and Adeline Hale dragged one of Satomi Sans betas into the animal clinic and sat him in a chair.

"How does it begin?" Deaton questions satomi holding the man's hand.