Chapter Twelve

War Is Over
Chapter Twelve
A Paige From The Past
|3rd person POV|

Previously on War Is OverAdeline's eyes soften and she walks up to her father wrapping her arms around him closing her eyes

Adeline's eyes soften and she walks up to her father wrapping her arms around him closing her eyes.

Lynn was devastated that she wasn't there to save her cousin and she could still smell his blood around the place. She wished she hadn't lashed out at him and said those awful words to him.

Scott McCall knocked on Adeline Talia Hales door with a grin.

He had just got back from the cross country meet that didn't even happen and was excited to see the hybrid.

He wanted to thank her for basically saving him even if she wasn't there.

"Come in" Adi muttered knowing that Scott was at the door.

"Lynn" Scott says smiling at the auburn haired girl.

"Scott" Adi says turning around and running up to hug the boy.

Scott smiles wrapping his arms around her. "I wanted to come see you."

Adi pulls away squints her eyes at the boy knowing that wasn't the only reason he was there.

"And" Scott starts. "I wanted to say thank you."

"For what?"

"For basically saving my life... even if you weren't there" Scott says grinning at the auburn haired girl.

"Allison sewed you up" she says rolling her eyes at the thought of The Argent Huntress. "Not me."

"Well you had a very bit part in that" he says. "So thank you."

"It's no problem. Had to save my favorite wolf" she says a grin spreading across her face.

"Hey" the pair heard Issac Lahey nearly yell hearing the last part of their conversation.

Issacs room had been right next to Adeline's by his choice.

She wanted to be as far away from Rosalie Smith and Cole Branson as she could be.

And she suggested the same thing to Issac considering neither of them wanted to hear what they do in the middle of the night.