Chapter Eleven

War Is Over
Chapter Eleven
Confrontation
|3rd person POV|

Previously on War Is OverAdeline steps out of the shadows looking at the boy leaving her family standing behind the wall "Issac

Adeline steps out of the shadows looking at the boy leaving her family standing behind the wall "Issac." She says catching both of the boys attention. "You can stay with me at Rosalie and Cole's. They won't mind" she suggests. "Cole and Rosie quite like you."

Issac nods as the hybrid nods for him to follow.

Scott McCall walks into Derek's loft "I know where they are" he announces.

"Same building as the Argents, we know." Derek Hale states bluntly.

noticing Scott's confused expression Boyd voices "Cora and I followed the twins."

Scott looks at the alpha "Then they want you to know."

"Or..." Adeline Hale starts caching their attention "they don't care."

Scott looks at the table motioning as he speaks "What is this?"

"Isn't it obvious" the ex - alpha questions. "The schemers are scheming, coming up with a coup de main, better known as a pre-emptive strike."

Scott looks at the pack shocked "You're going after them?"

Derek nods "Tomorrow. And you're gonna help us." He demands.

Adeline Talia Hale was in denial. Despite Derek Hale hating her before she left his loft, he was still her family. At least what little she had.

He had fallen off of a building with the alpha Ennis to their untimely demise, while they were fighting when Adeline was supposed to be there. She thought it was her fault but in reality, she couldn't have stopped it.

Adi had just received the call from her friend Scott hours before informing her that her cousin was dead.

She had walked out of her room tears falling down her face.

She was finally going to head to her father apartment but Rosalie Smith stopped her before she could make it to the door.

"What's wrong?"