Chapter Twenty Four

War Is Over
Chapter Twenty Four
Allison
|3rd person POV|

Previously on War Is OverThe huntress sighs knowing the tribrid is right

The huntress sighs knowing the tribrid is right. If she would kill Adeline the whole pack would be against her.

Adi slaps her forehead like she was forgetting something. "Oh... and Savanah says hi..." she trails off. "But... for now I'm gonna end you" she informs her. "Ignis" she chants throwing her hands up making Allison Argent go up into flames not knowing what tomorrow would bring.

Adeline Talia Hale gasped awake from the therapy box incident waking up on the couch.

She figured out Allison found a witch that knew about the tribrid but didn't personally know the auburn haired woman.

They had found the one weapon that could kill Adi and Allison Argent was keeping it quite.

Paige Krasikeva rushed to her side "are you okay? What happened?"

"I'm fine Paige" she mutters staring at the brunette.

Now that Adeline was surrounded by people who cared about her she was slightly starting to feel things but she pushed them away.

Noticing the look on the brunettes face she sighed "what's wrong?"

"So while you were out the pack may or may not of kidnapped Void and separated his from Stiles' body..." Paige informs her.

"That's what we wanted" Adi informs the older brunette.

Paige nods standing up, "also... he wants to see you..."

Adeline Talia Hale had vamp sped to Voids scent.

The Void Nogitsune turned towards the auburn haired girl as she entered smirking at her.

"What did you do" Lynn asks knowing the look he was giving her.

"Come here" he motioned for the woman to follow him. They walked towards one of the cells in the abandoned house and Adele stopped and looked at the strawberry blonde.