Chapter Twenty Nine

War Is Over
Chapter Twenty Nine
Liam
|3rd person POV|

Previously on War Is OverLiam is now holding on to the edge of the wall by two fingers "I can't hold on!"

Liam is now holding on to the edge of the wall by two fingers "I can't hold on!"

Liam starts to fall off the wall but Scott saves him...by biting into his wrist.

Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall walk into Scotts house, "Like I said, I told my dad everything I could." Stiles says.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott questions panicked.

"You barely told me about Liam!" Stiles says baffled. "What did you do with him, anyway?"

Scott awkwardly hestiates, "He's upstairs..."

Stiles raises his eyebrows, "Doing what?"

"Umm... Lying down..." Scott says, making Adeline Hale snort from the other room.

Scott McCall opens the shower curtain revealing a tied up Liam Dunbar with duck tape over his mouth.

Liam glances between the boys while sending Stiles pleading looks to release him before Stiles just simply closes the curtain.

Stiles and Scott sit on the ladders bed while Adeline sets in the chair he had in the corner of his room.

"So, you bit him?" Stiles starts off

Scott nods, "Yeah..."

"And you kidnapped him?"

"Yeah..." he says with another nod.

"And brought him here?" Stiles questions baffled.

Adeline feels a buzz come from her phone in her back pocket and she takes her phone out.