1.

"Get out of the way bitch!" Ae Ra entered the night club, pushing some drunk dancing bodies along the way. Her own hips swayed side to side with the booming music as she made her way to the bar in a corner. 

The tool let her rest her legs and she sighed. The music blasting in her ear, making the throbbing pain in her head worse. But she couldn't care less. That's why she's here. To get herself in trouble.

"Aish!" she cursed and clutched her hair for the pain to reduce itself, if that was of any effect. It didn't have any plans for getting better tonight.

"One whisky... And one tequila for the lady here..." 

She heard a stranger order for her and scoffed. Of course this place should be packed with flirts, nothing new. It annoyed her a little so she took side glance at him, surprising herself for a moment.

Whoever he was, he looked so damn hot and cute at the same time. Under the red lighting of the nightclub, it was still a question how. Skin glistening with a rare kind of glow not seen on usual men, or is it just her eyes playing tricks? White and blue attire suits him really well. But the buttons should have been...

"Who are you?" she asked. Voice matching the high volume of music.

"Anyone you wanna know..." he replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Why did you order for me?" she asked again. Annoyed for real this time since he didn't bother introducing himself. 

"I thought you needed a drink. Your head must be hurting..." 

He finished and their drinks were served. She took her shot glass and poured the whole thing in her throat at a time. Ordering for more. While he took only a sip. Enjoying the sight of her. 

She looked at him and tried to absorb his appearance. Interesting but dangerous. Addicting in a strange way. Hair ruffled yet looking so neatly dressed. Eyes are innocent yet his lips say he's not. Fingers slander and beautiful. Bare chest glistening in sweat making her heart stop. Somehow she was intoxicated just by looking at him.

"Excuse me...add some extra ice to his drink..." she ordered the waiter.

"Why mine?" he asked looking confused yet smiling. 

"I thought you needed some. You look hot..." she said and took her second shot. The mischief was unmistakable. 

He smirked and turned on his seat to face her fully. She never looked up from her drink. In case he gets she's interested.

"Name?" he asked.

"Choi Ae Ra. You?" 

"Byun Baekhyun. Call me Baek." he said. He took another sip but his eyes kept looking into her soul. She could read his eyes. Thinking all the things he could do right now. Like the drink isn't enough to set her body on fire. 

"Are you here just to drink?" she let the third shot burn in her throat. He chuckled. 

"Nope. Actually, I'm hiding..." he put his glass down. Serious this time.

"Hiding? From who?" she asked being clueless.

"My gang...I ditched them. So they want to kill me at any cost." he bitterly laughed. The words slipping out of his mouth like he isn't talking about his own life here.

The music is so high pitched that his words are only reaching her and no one else. Same went for her. But she didn't get why he's so chill about it.

Making a sad face, she pouted and made "tsk tsk..." noise. 

"I hope they don't find you..." she said. Smirking in the glass. 

"Why would you?" he laughed.

"Judging you by looks, girls are in loss if you die." she joked. Not that it was fully for teasing purposes. It's true.

"Girls like you?" he had a mischievous smile playing on his face. He's enjoying it again.

"Maybe..." she smirked.

"Damn...this is the first time a girl is flirting with me..." his smirk changed.

"I bet you say that to every girl..." she scoffed.

"Got me..." he laughed and she joined.

She totally forgot about her headache at this point. The conversation started with him and it went on. Until they both lost the track of time. 

"So basically you ran away with their money and now they want revenge from you...by paying with your life?" she widened her eyes in disbelief. 

"Kind of..." he scratched his nape.

"Aren't you scared or something? What if they find you?" she started panicking. Hands flailing around. Some of the effects added by the alcohol too.

"What else...they'll shoot me. And I'll be dead." 

His words sounded so simple. Like it was a normal thing to die everyday. Is he insane or what? 

"Huh...as if it's that easy!" she said.

"Easy for them who never fear death. I'm luckily one of them." he smiled a bit. His thin lips forming a lovely shape. A little blue from drinking the iced whisky. It looked almost sad. Mixed with happiness. 

She sighed and thought of dropping the topic. But then...

"Do you know why I'm telling you this?" he asked her. Taking her mind off a tour. She doesn't.

"No...why?" she asked back.

"Because I need your help."