6.

"I'm sorry...I should've went back. I should've told you that I'm here and okay." he said meaning every word.

As it was no different from hers. He's suffered the pain of being apart just as much. The fear of being killed was nothing compared to the fear of never seeing her again. The fear of losing her even before gaining her.

"I was scared. I know if they had seen you with me...they'd have hurt you too...I'm sorry..." he hugged her tightly.

She sniffed and parted to look at him. 

"Are you gonna do that again? Will you run away again?" she asked, surely knowing the answer. 

"Not before I collect all your love so you can smile when you look back at it. I don't want any of us to regret again." he said and brushed her tears away with his thumbs. Smiling like he's the happiest man to walk on earth right now. 

"Then? How are you going to do that?" she asked in between her sobs.

"By living another night together with you." he replied.

Both of them had ran away from the hotel and are now running through the cold night streets of Paris. Hands in firm grip of one another. The sweet fogg and darkness molded into beauty was leading their way. Feeling every moment as precious as the last of all.

"You know? They say Paris is the city of love..." she said and turned to look at him. Now walking up to the small bridge that looks over the river Seine. The chilly air is now more damp and less cold.

"And also the city of romance..." he added, smirking at her at the same time.

"You know better..." she hid her shy smile and the blush that gave her away. Looking away to walk by him.

She felt his fingers tangling hers in a small knot. She looked at him and found him smiling at their intertwined hands. He gave off the pure innocence he's been hiding under the mask of a killer or a runaway gangster for that matter. She kept getting the idea of him being so.

"I'd never believed you killed someone if I never knew it..." she said and waited for his reaction. 

"Everything I do is not right, I know.  But that's how I am." his answer made her smile.

Of course, a dangerous man who she's madly in love with. A man who doesn't fear the fear itself. A killer who's afraid that she might get hurt because of him.

Who is luckier than her at this moment?

"At least I did one thing right in life…" he sighed in content. Making her tilt her head at him. 

"Did what?" 

"I fell in love with you."

The electricity ran through her veins when he let go of her hand and knelt down in front of her. The course of being happy, surprised and scared was beyond complete now. 

"May I?..." He offered a hand to her gesturing for her to take it.

She accepted and he planted the softest kiss on her knuckles. Eyes unwavering from her as he asked his next question. 

"Will you be with me? Forever?"

She nodded while giggling out her happiness, the mixture of tears also present in her voice. He took the girl in his arms and soothed her. Knowing how she must be feeling a roller coaster of emotions in a short period of time. 

It's not easy to decide. 

"I haven't been this happy in my entire life Baek..." she laughed and sobbed at the same time. Nuzzling into his neck more as his own laugh bubbled out.

"Me neither, love." 

"But I'm still not satisfied... " he parted a bit after a few minutes, she confusedly stared at him at that.

"What do you want more?..." she asked sheepishly. 

"You can give me this..." 

He suddenly pushed her back with his body and caged her in his arms. Pressing her on the railing as he leaned close. 

"I want that feeling back..." he whispered in her ears, turning her on.

"Do you need an invitation for that?"