2.

"And I know you'll help me once you know everything. " he said as he leaned closer. Eyes meeting to lock into hers.

"What if I ditch  you? I can be one of them..." her voice barely above a whisper. The devil dancing in her dark irises. He again, smiled at her. 

"You don't seem like one. Besides, I can say that I got a little crush on you..."

Her heart skipped a few beats at the words he threw. Her own face betraying her to turn red. Glad the lighting was helpful, he didn't notice. She blinked and was trying to understand. 

"Will you help me?" he asked, dragging her back to her senses.

"Tell me. I will if I can..." she honestly answered.

"I'll ask for it. Just pretend that we are here together. If anyone asks...tell them I'm your boyfriend. " he explained. 

"Not a big deal." she winked and he grinned.

It has been two whole hours since they started talking. The club is more crowded and the music is still blasting like before. 

But she's a bit tipsy now. Looks like her tequila has started to work properly.

"You've never been to a strip club before?" she asked him out of disbelief. 

"Never..." he replied.

"Shoo...you're boring!" she slurred, making him laugh.

"I can be." he said as a matter of factly.

It's no news that he was good looking but his humor was another point she'd definitely fell for. It's not the alcohol that's making her stares linger too long. She wished he wasn't here with a handful so this night would turn out differently.

"Fuck..." 

It was barely a mumble yet she heard it. She followed his gaze and saw some tall guys in black suits coming in. All looking creepy and out of place in the club full of normal people

"What? You know them?" she asked, looking at Baekhyun now.

"Of course I do. They are the one I'm hiding from..." he tried to cover his face by ducking behind the bar counter. She sighed. 

"Chill...come here." she grabbed a hold of his wrist and dragged him on the dance floor with herself. Shuffling through sweaty drunk dancers and making themselves one with them.

The dance floor is the darker side of the club. There are too many people for them to notice Baekhyun.

"They won't find you here..." she started to dance with him. Arms wrapping around his neck and staring into his eyes.

"We have to leave once they are gone..." he was keeping an eye on them. Nervous was an understandable term to describe his feeling. 

"Hey Baek...loosen up..." she made him look back at her by grabbing his chin. Pulled him close by his neck resulting him to lock his arms around her waist too. He looked even more nervous than before. But she's too dreamy to care right now.

She's a bit drunk. But she is showing some sense to help him. He didn't resist it. Couldn't. At least he was pretending he's with someone and no one was doubting him. 

Was it only that? 

Her body was pressed against his. She's too close to be called a stranger he met a few hours ago. He couldn't take his eyes off the girl. Swaying and dancing to the music as one. Her sweet perfume and welcoming lipstick wasn't helping at all. He felt spell casted. Enchanted by her. 

The guys who were already inside are roaming in distance. The light effect is mostly helpful. They can't  see his face properly. And since he's dancing so closely, his face is basically hidden in her hair.

"Are they gone?" she asked in a whisper. 

"No...still looking for me." he answers looking at their direction.

"God damn them..." she cursed making him chuckle.

"Why? Don't you like dancing like this?" he joked. Tilting his head to a side.

"I'm not overly fond of it..." she lied. She did feel butterflies. He doesn't have to know that.

Baekhyun nodded, understanding. He can't say the same. So he stays quiet and looks up. But when he does, he sees one of the guys looking straight at him. 

"Shit..." he cursed and leaned down to hide his face again. 

"Anyone saw you?" she asked.

"I don't know...he was looking at me." he had a worried expression. Eyes perplexed. 

"Oh no...he's coming this way..." she saw him coming their way and trying to make their faces out in the dark.

"I'm dead now..." he said. Truly afraid this time.

But before anything else happened, she pulled him by his neck connecting their lips together. His eyes widened for a moment. But he was quick to understand her plan. So he leaned in. Kissing her back as she deepened it. 

Letting her lips do the magic on his body.