4.

(Six months later)

Ae Ra walked out from the cafe mumbling a small "Thank you" to the barista.

She looked around, the street looks empty except for the beautiful vintage lights and a few pedestrians. She felt the cold nipping on her bare legs but she didn't mind it. It was a good kind of feeling.

Paris was beautiful but also scary at night. Specially when she's all alone and there are many stories she's heard about. She sighed and started to walk back to her hotel.

Ae Ra was in Paris for a business project. And as expected of her, she's been working all day long and is finally free to roam around at night.
She walked down the alley and entered another narrow road which lead her straight to the Hotel. But when she came in, she felt like someone was watching her.

Her hands started to get cold from the night air and the fresh fear she got just now. She walked a little faster to reach the hotel as soon as possible but the heels aren't helping her.

When she turned a corner, someone grabbed her by the wrist and pushed her against the wall. She screamed out of reflex but no sound came out which made her realize that the person was blocking her mouth with their hand. She struggled to get out of their grip but nothing changed. 

She opened her eyes and met two familiar brown orbs staring into her soul. Her heart started to beat in the same manner from six months ago.

She stopped and rested her back on the wall willingly. Her eyes screaming shock to see the person.

"You?" she mumbled into his hand.

"Hi again..."

He removed his hands from her mouth and wrist and rested both of them on the wall behind her. His honey voice and even breathing made her feel euphoric. She was so close to the tears of joy.

"I thought you were dead..." she said and looked at him fully. Checking if anything changed on him but everything is just the same. He's the same. 

"Thanks...but I'm not." he flashed the dazzling smile that she's been missing all this time without realizing. 

"Aren't you happy to see me here?" He stepped back and put his hands in his pocket. Waiting for a reaction from the girl who's still leaning on the wall like a painting. To his eyes that was. 

"I just didn't expect you here...but how? That gunshot was..."

"I know. I killed a man. He tried to stop me from running away. So I shot him." he sighed. Feeling bad to be confessing like this. 

"And?" 

"Now I'm in a hide and seek with the police too. That takes me here to Paris." he said and she let a deep breath out 

"I seriously thought you were dead Baekhyun!" she punched him on his stomach and let her anger out.

"Why? Did you cry for me?" he asked, smirking.

What could've been done if not that then? 

He's that person she had just met and kissed twice in two hours and then she thought he was dead and oh god she must be insane because she missed him so much!

"No I didn't... I just felt bad that my kiss was in waste." she avoided his eyes and started to walk again. 

"Aish...look at you lying..." he laughed and joined her.

"But how did you find me?" she asked, not looking at him.

"Its destiny darling... "