3.

She had him kissing her in front of everyone. To her delight, some of the club people noticed and cheered for the two. It was hard to get in the forming crowd around them. She felt his grip on her waist getting tighter, deepening the kiss even more if that was even possible. It should be the fear, why's his heart beating so fast underneath her palm? They had started to form sweat.

After a moment they parted and panted heavily. He couldn't take his eyes off her. But he forced himself to look up.

The guys are gone...

"Are..." he didn't let her finish and nodded.

She was trying to lose the awkwardness in the air. But they almost have no gap left between them. Not even for air.

"I think I should leave...they might come here again..." he said and looked down at her, his emotions are suddenly out of his control.

"Yeah...go before they get you..." she nodded. Voice getting tinier as the spoken words weren't what she should be saying. 

"Bye... and thanks..." he loosened his grip around her. Making some unwanted distance between the two bodies. 

"Stay safe..." she said in a low tone.

Maybe it was just enough to draw him back, just enough so his hands drove back in. Straight into her hair. He didn't let go. He didn't know how to.

Instead, he pulled her closer than before and locked their lips again. But this time, she was the one surprised. 

She didn't waste much time and kissed him back with the same emotions flooding her whole self. Like it was the last time they'd be kissing, anyone if not themselves.

Why did she feel this way? He's just a stranger...this is just a kiss...

He pulled back but not so much. His lips barely touching hers when he mumbled a "Bye" again and left her there in the crowd. His warmth vanished leaving her with closed eyes and a panting mess. Mind insane and body drunk for all good reasons. 

When she finally realised that he's gone, she went back to her seat and sat on the tool. Holding her head in her hands. The pain is back. A stronger one at that.

But just right then...

She heard a gunshot.

Even the loud music wasn't enough to cover it up.

Her whole existence flipped over as she started running towards the exit of the club. The cold night air hit her bare legs when she was outside on the street. 

There was no one.

Not a single soul on the street.

Just some blood pooled down her heels. 

Blood that screamed unwarned horror, someone being wounded, hurt. Or dead...

And she never knew who it was.