He Thinks About You

LEONARDO

Word Count: 227

~HIS POV~

I lay on my bed with a sigh. I couldn't get Y/n out of my head. How could I? She was kind and funny, witty and sassy. I had never met anyone like her. I groaned. I liked her; there was no denying it. But what did I do about it? After all, my crush on Karai didn't go so well. Well, there was always one person I could talk to. I headed to the dojo. 

"Master Splinter?" I called. 

"Come in, my son," Master Splinter beckoned. He was sitting on the floor with his back facing away from me. "What may I help you with?" 

"Well... you know the girl I've been hanging out with?"

"Ah, yes. Y/n. You have feelings for her, don't you?" Master Splinter asked. 

"Hai, Master," I said. I didn't bother to ask him how he knew. He was my father after all. "The thing is... I really, really, really, like her. I want to ask her out but... I don't know. What should I do?"

Master Splinter stroked his beard, "Follow your heart, my son. It will be the difficult but correct thing to do. From what you have told me about her, she will not say no. And even if she does you will find love again."

I smiled slightly, "Thank you, father." I bow before walking out of the room. Here goes nothing...

RAPHAEL

Word Count: 196

~HIS POV~

I punched the punching bag again and again. I growled and kicked it but nothing worked. I let out a large groan. Get out of my head, Y/n! That's the only place she had been recently. In my head. Seriously! All I could think about was her smile, and... soft hair, her lovely e/c eyes... NO! Come on, Raph! It's just a girl! Just a stupid, stupid, stupid girl! 

"Just a stupid girl!" I mumbled. 

"Raph, are-are you okay?" Donnie asked me. 

I jumped, not knowing he had been in the room. "I'm fine," I growled warningly. 

"Okay," Donnie said uneasily, walking away. 

"Wait," I groaned. 

Donnie turned around to face me with a questioning expression on his face. 

"How do I get her out of my head?" I whin- said. 

Donnie chuckled dryly, "You can't. If you really care about her then she's not going away. She's gonna stay in your head no matter what."

I huffed and slumped to the ground, "What do I do?"

Donnie walked over and sat next to me, "Talk to her. That's the only way."

"And if she says no?"

Donnie grimaced, "It will leave you feeling broken inside. But it's the only chance."

I nodded. 

DONATELLO

Word Count: 323

~HIS POV~

I yawned, stretching my sore muscles. I must have fallen asleep in my lab again. I've been working my butt off, studying kraang technology. I inhaled as a familiar scent came to my nose: coffee. I looked up to see a cup placed on my lab table with a note. 

'Here's some coffee. Come inside and
get some breakfast soon, please. And
don't over-work yourself. I'm worried
about you. 
-Y/n'

I smiled. Y/n was so sweet. I then noticed a blanket on my shell. She had put a blanket over me? I blushed at the thought. Why? I was in love with April, wasn't I? I tapped my chin in deep thought. Yes, April was kind, Y/n was kinder. Not only that but she was far prettier than April: her sparkling e/c eyes, h/l h/c hair that shone in the sun. Her wonderful patience and loyalty. No way! I was over my crush on April! "Finally!" I shouted, jumping up in the air. I smiled. I never really stood a chance with April anyways. Of course, I still wanted to be friends. She meant a lot to me. I had let one girl get away, I wasn't making that mistake again. Breakfast, right! I ran inside and nearly knocked Raph over. 

"Hey, watch it!" he snapped. 

"Sorry, Raph," I apologized. "Just on my way to breakfast."

Raph narrowed his eyes, "What's got you in such a good mood? Wait, don't tell me. April?" 

I blushed and shook my head, "S-someone else."

Raph's eyes grew large in realization, "You like Y/n, don't you?" 

I blushed again and nodded. 

Raph chuckled, "Congrats, bro. Trust me, you have a better chance with her."

"What should I do?" I asked nervously. 

Raph thought for a moment, "You like planning stuff out, right?"

I nodded. 

"Okay. Plan a time that you know you can get her alone and ask her out. Think about what you're going to say. Keep it simple. Okay? Simple."

I nodded, "Thanks, Raph."

MICHELANGELO

Word Count: 202

~HIS POV~

I was playing video games but I couldn't concentrate. I groaned. What was wrong with me? Hmm, what would Donnie say? 'Mickey, what's the first thing that comes to your mind?' Y/n. 'Okay, what about her?' Her hair, her smile, how smart she was, how she thought she was boring but she was actually so much fun. I pouted. Why would I be thinking about her so much? Well, I knew one person I could ask. 

"Leeeoooo," I whined walking into the dojo. 

Leo flinched in his meditating stance. "Yes, Mickey?" he asked opening one eye. 

"I have this girl in my head. Why?"

"Umm, why what?"

"Why is she in my head? Why can't I think of anything else? Why am I always thinking about her?"

Leo smiled and opened both eyes, "Well, what do you think about her?"

I thought for a moment, "I think she's pretty, and smart, she always laughs at my jokes, she doesn't get annoyed with me. She's just awesome!"

Leo smiled even more, "Mickey, don't you see? You have a crush on her."

"Ohh," I said as it all began to click. "Well, I got to go!"

"Wa- Where are you going?" Leo called after me. 

"To ask her out!" I yelled back.

-------

Okay, I was expecting to have a hard time writing Mickey's stuff and it's literally the easiest to write! Honestly though, he's so freakin' adorable. I, like, want him to be my little brother! Thank you guys so much for reading!