First Date (Donatello)

Word Count: 1280

~DONNIE'S POV~

I ran in the forest as fast as I could. I didn't have much time left. I had to get there as soon as possible. If I was late, it could have enormous consequences. My feet padded on the dried leaves like a madman's. The forest slowly began to thin out. My lungs begged for a break but I couldn't allow them one. I was beginning to lose hope when I saw the farm house's windows. I was almost there! With a final sprint I raced out of the forest and to the house. 

...

"Excited for the big date, huh?"

"Sh-shut up... Jones," I panted. 

Casey laughed maniacally, "Man! You should see your face right now, dude! You look like you saw a ghost!"

"Yeah, yeah, very funny," I said with a role of my eyes. 

Casey laughed even more. Seriously, is it really that funny? 

"Really, Casey?" I deadpanned. "This is my first date ever so do you think you could lay off a bit!!!"

Casey looked at me surprised by my sharp tone. I sighed, "Sorry, Casey... I-I'm just really nervous."

Casey stared at me for a minute before letting out a small huff and walking closer to me. He placed a consoling hand on my shoulder accompanied by a small frown. "Dude, you'll be fine. Considering you've been running in and out of the woods all day preparing... whatever it is your planning--everything will be fine," Casey said slowly. 

I took a deep breath, "Yeah... yeah. Thanks, Casey."

"You're welcome, man," Casey responded. 

The front door slowly opened causing me to turn. 

"Wow..." was all I could manage to say.

Ten Minutes Earlier...

~YOUR POV~

I waited patiently as April applied basic make-up to my face. Well, not really that patiently... 

"Appprrriiiiillll," I whined, "how much longer."

"Hold still," April instructed. "I'm almost done."

I whined more and fidgeted in my seat. April was helping me get ready for my first date with Donatello. Knowing Donnie he had something big planned and I was excited to see what it was. April was doing my hair and makeup and Mickey had helped me pick out my outfit. He was surprisingly good with stuff like that. (IDK. I just feel like that would be a Mickey thing. For him to just randomly be able to pick out the best outfits. You know?) So now, here I was, waiting for my date with the genius turtle. After what felt like an eternity, April finished my makeup. I looked into the mirror and smiled. I. Looked. Amazing!

"April, I love it!" I cried hugging my best friend

April hugged me back tightly, "I'm so glad! You look beautiful!"