First Cuddle

LEONARDO

You were both sitting on the couch in the lair watching NCIS. When you mentioned that it was your favorite show, the turtle insisted on watching it. You had seen this episode several times but were more than okay with watching it again. You noticed at one point that Leo scooted closer to you slightly. You smiled and moved closer to him. Leo being the immensely cheesy turtle he is pretended to yawn and put his arm around you. You rolled your eyes but happily leaned into his touch. 

RAPHAEL

To say that Raphael was unhappy was an understatement. Donnie and him had gotten into an argument. Donnie. He knew he messed with Donnie a lot but they rarely ever got into large arguments. Raph landed with a thud on your fire escape, clearly unhappy. You let him in only for Raph to wrap you into a hug. You were shocked but you quickly hugged him back. You sat down on your window seat and Raph quickly followed, placing you on his lap. "It's okay," you whispered to him. "You're safe."

DONATELLO

Tonight was one of the few nights where Donnie wasn't in his lab. Mickey was passed out in front of the TV, April was asleep in her room, and Raph and Casey were looking over Leo. As for you and Donnie? Well, you were both lying on the couch in front of the dying fire. Feeling tired, you leaned closer to Donnie and placed your head on his shoulder. Donnie blushed but wrapped his arms around you and placed his head on yours. 

MICHELANGELO

Mickey loves cuddling. Absoluetly loves it! The first time you cuddled was when he asked you to be his girlfriend. Mickey wrapped you in a hug, and rocked you back and forth, whispering to you softly.