Meeting His Brothers

LEONARDO

Word Count: 413

~YOUR POV~

I jumped up and down excitedly as Leo walked me to the lair. Leo chuckled slightly looking at me, "Y/n, I know you're excited but take a breath."

"Of course I'm excited!" I said happily. "Afterall, it's not everyday you get to meet your boyfriend's family."

Leo blushed lightly at the name. I giggled at his rosy cheeks. 

"So which one is which again?"

"Raphael has a red bandanna and a crack in his shell; he has a temper but is actually a really nice guy. Donatello is the tallest and has a purple bandanna; he's honestly a genius and knows all different types of science. Michelangelo has freckles and an orange bandanna; he's... well, I guess you could say he's the life of the party."

I giggled at Leo's description of his brothers. They all sounded so interesting and I couldn't wait to meet them. We soon arrived at an abandoned subway station. Leo helped me over the security gate. I looked around to see a living room set up like a teen's dream home. 

"Hey, guys! Y/n is here!" Leo called to his brothers. 

Three different turtles appeared from different rooms. Michelangelo rushed up to me, "Oh my gosh! Leo, you were right! She is pretty!" 

I looked to Leo with a small smirk. Leo chuckled nervously, "Right... uh, Y/n, these are my brothers: Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo."

Raphael grimmiced, "Name's Raph, not Raphael." He then proceeded to smirk and turn to Leo, "Not bad, fearless. Who knew you had good taste in women." 

I blushed fercily and hid my face in Leo's arm. Leo's blush was worse than mine though he looked ready to clobber his brother. Raph snickered and walked back to what I assume was his room. Donatello shook his head before turning to me with a smile, "Donatello. But you can call me Donnie or D; whichever you prefer." He sent me a small wave before walking away. 

"And you can call me Mickey, dudette!!!" Mickey said jumping up and down in front of me. I laughed, "Cool! It's great to meet you, Mickey!" 

Leo smiled at his youngest brother getting along so well with me. "Mickey, I'm going to go introduce Y/n to Master Splinter," he told his brother. 

"Aww," Mickey whined. "Come see me after your done." Mickey ran off to another room with a happy smile on his face. Leo chuckled, "I think you just found a new best friend." 

I smiled up at my boyfriend, "I think so too."

That ending was so weak!! I had no idea what to do!!

RAPHAEL

You already knew his whole family.

DONATELLO

Word Count: 497

Ok. So this is skipping forwards like two months from when Donnie asked you out. This is more about Leo finding out that you're dating than anything else. I'm sorry for the weird plot. I'll let you know when we skip back to before Leo wakes up. Enjoy!

~YOUR POV~

Everyone besides Raph was in the living room. Mickey and Casey were playing a video game, April was reading a book, and Donnie and I were just sitting on the couch together. 

"GUYS, HE'S WAKING UP!!!" Raph shouted. 

None of us needed to be told who. Everyone jumped up and rushed up the stairs. I, however, stayed behind. I didn't want to interrupt the other's reunion. Instead, I made soup for Leo, knowing he would probably want something to eat when he got downstairs. I heard the others joyful reunions with him. I wiped my tears away as I thought about my own family back home. It sounded like a struggle to get down the stairs but Leo made it down. Donnie was giving him a checkup.