When You're Sad

LEONARDO

Leo is always ready with a hug and a wise word to make you feel better. Leo listens to your problems carefully and thinks about how to respond thoroughly. He's also ready to make you smile with a silly little action or small tickle. He usually hums in your ear softly, rocking you back and forth.

............

Tears streamed down Y/n's face. She tried to stop them but they just kept pouring down. Y/n cried and cried and cried. She didn't know why. None of the things that they told her were true. She knew that. So, why did it hurt? More tears came and poured and poured and poured. Y/n burried her face in her pillow and sobbed. Why would Isla say something like that? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Sob after sob, after sob, after sob came but none of them made her feel better.  

A knock on your window enterrupted your crying. There, standing on her fire escape, was her blue clad boyfriend. Y/n drug herself out of bed and over to the window, opening it for her boyfriend. Leo was quick to pull Y/n into a hug, placing a hand on her cheek. 

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Leo asked his girlfriend. 

"My stupid best friend's boyfriend is a bad influence on her," she grumbled. "Now Isla is calling me stupid... a-and..." she broke into sobs again, hugging her boyfriend tighter. 

Leo walked Y/n to the couch in her room and sat the girl in his lap, wiping her face free of tears. Y/n hiccupped, doing her best to calm down. "It's alright to be sad, angel," Leo soothed gently. Y/n nodded and placed her head on Leo's shoulder. Leo began to softly hum to the girl, rocking back and forth childishly to make her giggle. Y/n smiled despite herself. 

Leo kissed her head, "You are not stupid, Y/n. You are beautiful, and smart, and are a fantastic artist. Friendships are hard. Friends can be mean and pride wins sometimes but that doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Give Isla some space. And who knows? Maybe she'll she what a jerk that guy really is."

Y/n smiled and pecked Leo on the cheek, "Thanks, Leo. I needed this."

RAPHAEL

Raph isn't the best with feelings. He often gets confused as to what to do so he usually just settles for hugging you until you feel better and making some tea. The tea may sound a bit odd but Raph is a big softy for you and you always appreciate it. 

.......

Y/n trudged into the lair, her whole body tense. To say that she had had a bad day was putting it nicely. Her best friend and her had gotten in a fight, she was the victim of a random prank, Brad Simons, the football lineman kept hitting on her, and she got a bad grade on a math test. Math was even one of her best subjects. She was overwhelmed with everything and just wanted to curl up to her boyfriend. 

When she got to the lair, the turtles were all watching TV. Raph glanced up at her and immediately followed her into the kitchen. Y/n was sitting at the kitchen island with her head propped in her hands, tears streaming down her face. Raph came in the room and froze. He really wasn't sure what to do but knew he needed to do something. Raph's eyes suddenly lit up when he remembered Y/n adored cinnamon tea. Raph quickly got to work heating water up. Y/n sat at the table feeling numb and empty from the day's events. 

Raph came up behind her, wrapping his strong arms around her. He began kissing the back of her head and whispering every complement he could think of in her ear. He only stopped briefly to retrieve tea. Then he continued until Y/n no longer felt like crying.

DONNIE

Donnie normally starts internally panicking when he sees you cry. Donnie hates seeing you cry and he's always there to do whatever he can to stop your crying. Hugs are a must and most of the time he ends up picking you up. Expect to be showered in kisses, complements, and nicknames from the genius turtle. 

.........

Y/n dragged herself to the barn lab with tears running down her cheeks. She had just gotten into a terrible fight with April after accidentally breaking an old dish while she was cleaning up the kitchen. Y/n growled lightly. All she ever did was cook and clean for them and April was yelling at her for doing one thing wrong! That wasn't the only straw today though. Raph  was in a bad mood and her and Mikey had been at each other's throats all day for some reason.

Donnie easily recognized his girlfriend's footsteps entering the barn. He looked up from his experiment and turned around to face her.

"Hi, Prin-"

Donnie froze when he saw Y/n standing at the door of the barn with tears running down her face, her bottom lip quivering. Donnie immediately ran to the girl and picked her up. Y/n wrapped her legs around her boyfriend's waist and cried into his shoulder. Donnie bounced gently and rocked her back and forth. 

"Oh, my beautiful princess," Donnie cooed, "there's no reason to be sad. I got you now. Okay, dove? You're alright my sweet little chincila. Nothing's going to hurt you as long as I'm here."

MICHELANGELO

Mikey hates seeing you sad. It is his firm belief that as your boyfriend, it is his job to keep you happy and comfort you when your down. So Mikey will do whatever to make you feel better. Make your favorite dinner, cuddle you, put on your favorite show, and tell you cheesy jokes. 

........

Y/n had just had an argument with her mom and nothing in the world made her more upset than that. Now, she was running in the rain to the lair, knowing her boyfriend was the only one who could comfort her. Y/n soon arrived in the lair but to her surprise didn't seen any of her favorite turtles in the living room. Clashes and grunts sounded and the dojo and she headed to the room to find the turtles training. A sob escaped her lips as she entered, causing her cheeks to heat up even with tears running down them. All of the boys stopped fighting and turned to face Y/n. 

"Michelangelo, you are dismissed," Splinter said compassionately. 

Mikey automatically ran over to her and lead her out of the dojo and into the kitchen. He grabbed some milk from the fridge and cookies from the jar and placed them in front of Y/n. He sat down beside and placed his head on her shoulder. 

"Are you alright, Y/n?" Mikey asked.

Y/n shook her head in response. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" 

Again, Y/n shook her head. 

"That's okay," Mikey said cuddling into his girlfriend more. "Eat your milk and cookies and then we can go watch (favorite show) and cuddle on the couch, alright?"

"Okay," Y/n whispered. 

"Come on. Where's that smile?" Mikey asked childishly, tickling Y/n's side. 

Y/n laughed and squirmed to get away from Mikey. 

"There's my cupcake's smile!"