chapter 2

Flashback

"You can't possibly think that starting an argument on live means it'll make me angry, right?"

He knows I'm right, I'm a calm person especially in front of cameras. Why was he doing this though, can't he save his dramatic ass until another five minutes. He makes me laugh.

He kept blabbering about me leaving my clothes on the floor, in my room. What's it got to do with him?
He wasn't seriously mad about that right?

"No Mary, you just have become lazy and annoying you know that's why you're such a whore, no wonder-"

"Shut up jj please, the rest doesn't need to be said."

"Just watch my YouTube, with the boys aswell please. I watch your shit bro."

I was starting to feel bad but why was he mad just from that. We could've discussed it another time, so irresponsible.

"Please you know I hate watching YouTube. Or anything for a matter, I just stream and create content because I'm bored. I don't need to watch someone else, goodbye"

I said to him as I pointed towards the door, he wasn't staying in this room anymore I don't care, not after what he pulled. Seriously what a drama looking whore.

He gets on my nerved so much and for what, small reasons. He reminds me of my mum when she wants to start and argument with me.

I turned towards my screen and apologise to the people watching my stream. JJ hasn't left the room but I thought nothing of it, and continued my stream as if nothing happend.

I love jide, really I do but he's been so off lately it's pissing me off.

I watched as he got up and slowly left the room, his words making me tremble and stared blankly.

"__________________________"

What

The

Fuck

He didn't just expose me. I stared ever so straight at the door, I couldn't move I was just to focused on what had happened. He just told 85k people, which will probably share this to other platforms, my secret.

I'm usually an open person but this secret was just not it, I shut the live after I realised what just happend.
I wanted to kill him.

I ran put of the room with pure anger, I wanted to punch, hit, kick, scream do whatever damage I could. I just couldn't move to do it, it was as if someone put chains around me to hold me in place.

Why did he do this.

My anger slowley and slightly started to turn into sadness, up until I just cried.
I cried and cried some more.
I fell to the floor crying.

He came to me to ask what was wrong.

What. Was. Wrong.

I wanted to slap him, and I did.
I slapped him so hard it left a mark.
I screamed at him to get out of my house and not come back, because I didn't want him to.
I didn't love him now, I don't think I could love him again.

It may seem over dramatic but this was one thing I hated. Being backstabbed, betrayed, and quite frankly liars.

Those idiot friends of his have turned him into some guy I can't even recognise.

He came back an hour later  my brother in his hands.

He's staying with me and you're not going to see him unless you let me stay.

I want my brother back, but I can't let him stay with me, plus I know he won't harm my brother, my brother's safest option is to go with him.

"Keep him safe jide, I mean it"

I ran to close the door.

Crying as I slid to the floor, my eyes felt like they were going to pop out.

I guess this is my life right now.

I remember this day all to well.