Chapter 4

HU GUYS I AM SO SORRY I HAVEMT UPDATED IN LIKE A YEAR!!! I've just been sleepy never have time to do the things I love and no motivation but I promised I'd write today, and I mean it.
Anyways to the story.

Who's the first person I see when I walk in, JJ. He hasn't noticed me yet and neither has his friends. Maybe if I tell Amira to hurry up it'll be fine. For sure...I hope.

"Amira babes come on, let's go explore London there's better cafes I promise"

I'm trying everything possible in my will to not cry and hurry this thing up.

She doesn't seem to get the hint and orders us a table, right behind table 7. Great.

Is she purposely doing this?

I quickly cover my face and sit down so I'm not facing their table.
All his friends were there and a few others I didn't know of, there was girls too, probably girlfriends of theirs.

"Hello!!! I'm talking to you Jana, are you there hellooooo"

Amira yelled my name outloud but no one looked I kind of got used to the American aura I guess.
A guy came shortly after he looked familiar but he was a waiter so I'm probably overthinking.

"Hello my name is Jad and I'll be your waiter today what would you-"

I froze, he froze we both froze.
I finally got to see how he looked like after all these years, my brother.
He looked confused, but I'm sure Amira was probably more confused.

"Jad"

Is all I could say I couldn't seem to get anything else out, but before I could even think of anything he wrapped me into a hug, it may sound cringe but I was glad to have my little brother back, I was glad he didnt hate me and I'm glad to be back home.

We stayed in a hug for a couple more seconds and when we let go I saw a tear drop from his left eye.

"Aye I'm going to go on a break yeah cheif" he called out to another worker, I'm assuming the manager.

And from there on we chatted, he got to know Amira and I completely forgot where I was.
Until the crowd got bigger and bigger but I made up a silly excuse of me wanting to make a few trips before the night falls so I hurried out of there.

I was too much of a wuss to face him not after what he did, not after he ruined me.
Not after I loved and trusted him.

I hurried into the street and made sure I passed by my favourite area, the library, yes very cliche but it's a nice place. I burrowed the book for the week and hurried on my way, I was holding my phone writing in my notes like I usually do and then I bump into someone, my phone falling out of my hand and onto the floor. In pieces.

No.

No, no no no.

This can't be it.

I look up to see who I bumped into and there he was.

"You broke my phone you" I held my tongue in because I knew I'd cry if I said more.

"Relax its just a phone I'll pay you for another, can I get your name?"

Did he seriously forget me? Or was he just joking.

"Look me into the eyes J, Look closely you broke the one thing that held so many good things in it"

He started laughing and when he saw I was serious he stopped.

"Oh yeah I remember you... yeah we went to highschool togather... yeah definitely"

I was going to punch him, but not on a street.

"And Primary school, don't forget we lived together after highschool aswell, and if you want to pay for my phone, you know where I live"

I said and walked off. Crying.
How could he forget me, I didn't look any different, My brother who was so much younger back then remembered me. Why didn't he?

I hate him.

Jj's Pov:
Who was that?
Crazy chick I swear, went on about being in my life most of my life I don't even know who she is, probably some fan girl wanting to make a scene.
I picked up the phone and looked at the back screen cover.

Oh

She's back.