Operation Coming Out: Aunt May and Uncle Ben

Hehe two chapters in one night, lets goooo

The next person he would have to come out to would be his Aunt and Uncle. They would need to know if he wanted to do any sort of physical or social transitioning.
But he was terrified.
So instead he just stuck with Ned and stayed in the closet for another two months.

That was until hearing his deadname and being called 'she' and 'her' got to be too painful and he finally decided he had to tell them.

He sat at the dinner table with them, feeling beyond stressed. He fidgeted mercilessly with the zipper of his jacket.
"Nat, whats with the fidgeting? Did you forget your meds or something?" Uncle Ben gave him a concerned stare.
"no no i took them-which speaking up I am almost out of them, probably only a couple days left in the bottle so we need to fill those soon."
"yeah I'll get them on the way home from work tomorrow. Whats your homework situation?"
"Not bad, just some science stuff and a few chapters for english, but i already did most of it."
"good, good."
He started to fidget again as he pushed his dinner around his plate.
"Whats wrong Natalie? something is up."
"uhm yeah, yeah i have something to tell you actually"
"okay, whats up?"
May and Ben were both staring at him expectantly.
"im trans- and before you say anything-! i've done research and ive been thinking about this for years, i am sure that this is who i am. I am a boy and i use he/him pronouns and my name is Peter."
"okay."
"what?"
"its okay peter, your our Nephew, we will always accept you as who you are."
Peter was stunned.
"now eat your dinner. Your a growing boy you need your nutrients."
Peter smiled and ate the pasta on his plate.

Later that night his Aunt and Uncle sat with him in his room and asked him about the steps they needed to take.

"i-i dont want to move too fast, yknow its just a little nerve wracking"
"understandable, is there anything you want to do right now?"
"maybe...maybe a binder? a-and a haircut?"
"of course kiddo, tomorrow after school we'll measure you and get an appointment for your hair."
"thank you, thank you so much"
"its no problem Pete, we love you okay?"
"Love you too"
The door closed and Peter shook his hands violently, feeling more excited than he ever had before.

As he drifted off to sleep that night he relished in the happiness of all the important people in his life knowing and accepting his identity.
He was happy again.

That didn't last long.

CLIFFHANGER
im gonna write chapters and then wait for people to start reading again to post them so
this is a fr cliffhanger
-Author who still doesnt have a sign off name