Aunt May? *OLD*

A/n: Major character death And Peter like freaking out so sorry for this you can skip tho if you want

Peter POV

May was on her way to work. I checked the time and alwyas texted her at 12:14 when she left everyday.

I was in science. With Mj and Ned and this new kid who looked nice named Cameron and I had to show him around. He was cool and we talked a bit. He's cute and he sits next to me. Mj and Ned's already friends with him. I was in the middle of writing 'subatomic particles'(idek I'm writing some weird thing about science) when I got a call. It was from the hospital May worked at and I knew they only called when something was wrong last time being Ben getting shot. I was hoping that she was just sick or something. I walked out into the hall and from inside the class all you could hear was a scream. A high pitched screan.

What I heard was different.

"Peter it's Michele."

'Hi Michele I'm in school what's going on?"

"Uh it's may! She uh got in a crash on the way to work. When the paramedics got her she was already gone."

Silence.

I stood there in the hallways before it sunk in. I screamed and sunk to the floor.." mj ned and Cameron cane running out.

"Peter! What's wrong?" Ned ran to me. Know g what to do when I had panic attacks as mj didn't.

"M-may. A-she... c-car crash. D-dead."

"Peter I'm so sorry." Mj said but when Peter said dead bed was already sobbing, May being like his second mom.

They both went to the hospital together. They saw May. They saw her dead body they saw broken ones from the crash. Ned was first to break down. Sobbing and soon Peter fell to the floor with him. Leaning on each other they sobbed. Peter gotvher ogineband saw the text from him.

'Hey May has a good day at work I'll see you tonight. Love ya!' He sobbed more knowing g he would send the texts to her everyday and get the notifications on her phone.

The two boys sobbed for hours till they couldn't and just sat there staring straight into space and soon ness mom took both of them home and Peter went back to his empty house and Ned cane over too staying there for as long as they could in May's bedroom looking at her stuff remembering when Peter was actually a girl and did dress up with May. As much as he hated bing a girl ever he wished he could be there again with her. That night Peter and Ned both slept In Mays room, Peter on the bed bed on the floor.

A/n: Sorry but is 12:40 am anyway please comment or message what you want to happen. Also for most of the rest of the story will have a lot of transphobia and stiff. Misgendering deadnaming forcing Peter to wear dresses and stuff the rest of this book for a while will have that so stop reading of it makes you upset or uncomfortable.