School? Really *OLD*

A/n: Sorry i don't know how to bod on my computer also sorry that i havent been updating. anyway dead naming and dysphoria mis-gendering sorry for his pain but i have great plan for this story comment what y'all want to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peters POV~

I woke up at 6 am on the dot. I had to start some stupid private school. It will suck. I put on the dumb dress uniform and already knew today would suck. Wearing anything remotely feminine gives me a lot of dysphoria and so this will be an interesting amount of time being a 'girl'. I texted ned and mj throughout the day.

Ned talk: Hey... Natalie :( Hows it going you start school today right?

Peter Parkour: Yeah i have to wear a dress.... it sucks.

Mjackson: Sorry. Text us about school tho.

Peter parkour: Yeah i gotta go byeee.

Cameroon Islands: HEyyy text me privately at lunch okay?

Peter Parkour: okay...

~1st period; Math~

Advanced math is pretty easy. I sit next to some kid named Gwen, shes pretty nice.

I was worried though, what was Cameron going to tell em at lunch, too bad i had to move away i'm pretty gay for him.

Gwen was nice and we were learning the same thing in this class as the one at midtown, but i missed talking to ned about star wars.

~2nd period; Science~

This was easy. I'd already done this with Mr.Stark in the lab.

It went like a breeze. We did a lab.And i made a friend in that class too. One who also liked star wars, her name was Peni.

~3rd period; Choir~

Terrible.

I

am

a

soprano

I hate it. I hate my high voice. Carol signed me up because i love to sing but i stopped when i started T so my voice would go lower and i would actually enjoy it again.

~4th period; P.E~

It was okay i guess. It was mostly running amd as much as i hated it i was good at it.

*BBRRIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!*

Time for lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:341 words yay!! my crush said they liked someone else to me. I was bassicly describing them and they described theirs and so she was like...(Insert clue they said) and i was like:

.......:( on the inside.