The Accident

its starting hehehe
tw: major character injury, mentions of guns and robberies

Peter was in his first period-Biology. He was doing the experiment with Ned and MJ and laughing, messing around but not in a way that would fuck up the experiment.
He had just started writing what was happening in the test tube when his teacher called his name.
"Peter, your needed up in the office. Take your stuff."
He felt a pang of anxiety, he never knew what was going to happen when he went up to the office, if he was in trouble or something.
He grabbed his bag and packed his things, waving to his friends and leaving the room.
He walked up to the office, being led into the principals office.
"Mr.Parker, take a seat."
"is everything okay? am i being kicked out or something? whats happening?"
"no, you're not being kicked out. We got a call from the hospital, your Aunt was involved in a robbery."
Peters heart stopped. What the fuck.
"we've called your emergency contact, Happy
Hogan, and he is on his way to check you out and take you to the hospital."
Peter knew that meant Tony was going to be in the c when he got out there.
"is she okay?" his voice was quiet and meek.
"we don't know that yet. all they told us was that she had been shot and is being taken in for surgery right now."
Peter nodded and got up to walk to the main office, where Happy would check him out.
He followed happy to the car where his dads were sitting.
"Hey Kiddo."
he waved and sat down between them, letting them hug him.
When they finally got to the hospital a doctor spoke to him.
"The bullet entered right above her rib, it didn't hit any major organs so she should be okay after surgery but its still up in the air as of now"
Peter nodded and went to sit with his dads.
"im gonna go get some coffee, you guys want some?"
Stephen shook his head but peter nodded.
"same as usual?"
"mhm"
He stayed in his seat, choosing to hide behind thee book he was reading than socialize. He only stopped to go outside and tell Ned and MJ what had happened.
They were there for two hours till Peter got called back to see his aunt.
He sat in the chair next to her bed, holding her hand. She was still asleep from the anesthesia and he planned on staying there till she woke up.
Stephen and Tony stayed in the waiting room, letting him have his privacy with her.

Eventually visiting hours ended and he was taken back to the compound with Stephen and Tony.

Hehehehe
-Dirtbike