Worst day of my lif *OLD*

Tw: Inappropriate actions,sexual actions that didn't have consent. I hated writing this but I had to continue the last chapter. I'm sorry. Skip this if it triggers you or anything

I tried to scream. He covered my mouth.

"Do that's again and you'll regret it."

He kept trying to touch me. I struggled to pull away but he was stronger. I tried to kick him but he moved. He kept his grip tight on my waist. He moved his hands up.
I hated my body and gender before and now it just feels worse.

He moved up and tried to kiss my neck I tried to move out of his grip but he held me tightly and kissed me. Tears were streaming down my face. He grabbed my breasts and I started sobbing. He forced me into a kiss and tried to take my clothes off but the teacher walked back behind the school since she heard me scream.

"Nathan get off of Natalie!" She pulled him off and called the police.

When they got there Carol was called.

She came and picked me up.

"Natalie? Are you okay?"

I tried to speak but I couldn't I just continued to Sob. She helped me I the car and took me home. After I had calmed down I started to talk to her.

I told her what he did.

"Oh-Natalie." She looked sympathetic.

She let me sleep. In the morning she took me to the police station we had to tell them what he did.

"H-He cornered me after class and asked me about my boyfriend. And he said he shouldn't mind me going out. And I told him no. He continued cornering me and took my behind the school. He statues to touch me and when I tried to scream he threatened me. And then he-he touched me in places I don't want to be touched. He tried to take my clothes off and then the teacher found me."

I went back home and we got tacked movies and ate junk food. She was nice as long as I didn't challenge her. I went to school the next Monday and Nathan was in jail. He was a senior and I was a freshman. My teacher asked if I was okay and I lied and said yes. She was nice. Maybe It wouldn't be so bad. Maybe tony would get me soon. Maybe carol would change her views on trans and gay people.

Maybe.....