Nathan *OLD*

I went home. I walked into my room to try and get some rest.

"Natalie!"
"Yes aunt Carol?"
"Come. We're going shopping and we want to get you some stuff."

So off we go. Shopping getting makeup and dresses and when we got home she did my makeup and she had my try on all my dresses and skirts. She wasn't a bad person she just wouldn't accept me as a boy and that's why I hated her, but when I cooperated, she was nice.

So the next day when my alarm went off as soon as I stepped out of my room, she pounced on me and did my makeup.

And I went through every class, until English, the class that I've been anticipating since I came home yesterday.

"Hi my name is Natalia Parker. When I was about 6 my parents were going on a work conference. They left me with my Uncle Ben and Aunt May. On the way back there was a plane crash and they died. My closest living relative was May and Ben. So I lived with them.  When I was 13, our house was robbed. My Uncle had tried to stop him, since he was a cop after all. He got shot and died. After that me and May moved to a smaller apartment since we couldn't afford to pay for the large house. We lived happily for a little while until about two weeks ago, when May died in a car crash and I was moved here with my other aunt, Carol." I finished.

"Okay, sit down now Natalie. Next up is.... Nathan."(Nathan's gonna be the bully because I have a kinda-friend name Nathan and he's a dick.)

He continued to go on and on about his scholarships into this school and his stupid football.
He cornered me after class.
"Hey sweetheart. Want to go out later?"
"I have a boyfriend." Did he? Well kind of.
"Who?"
"H-his names Cameron."
"Where is he?"
"N-new York."
"Well he won't know would he?" He was walking towards me.
"W-well I don't want to cheat on him. And I already said no."
"Wow aren't you feisty?" He put his hands on my waist.
"Don't touch me." I tried to run away but he held onto my hips and he's A LOT stronger than me so I couldn't go any where.
His hands were moving down my hips. It was uncomfortable. He kept trying to get closer but I used as much strength as I could but I couldn't get out. I guess mental health can affect my powers.
Hey guys. TW!!: next chapter will have Pete being uncomfortable but not like Y'know in it. If you don't feel comfortable reading it skip pat it. You don't have to read it for it to make sense. Also imma make carol but as mean because she only doesn't like him when he's "pretending" to be a boy. ((He isn't And we all know it