Punished

I remain paralyzed in my form. My heart is about to burst out of my chest. At this moment, I don't know whether to laugh at myself for getting caught again or to slam my head against a tree trunk. The feel arms wrapped around my stomach begin to turn me around as I am some toy. I keep my eyes closed and head down. I'm too tired and injured for confrontation.

"Hey," the person pokes me in the shoulder. "If you're going to run, you have to come up with a better plan." Okay, that was a sentence that I was not expecting. I open my eyes to see it's Kiba. He smiles widely, his eyes sparkling with amusement. What is wrong with the males in this pack? Do they find pleasure in abusing humans? Julia was right, we are just toys to them. All the fear of being punished leaves my body, and instead, rage floods my veins.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I shout. I don't care if he is the beta, he deserves someone to put him in his place. So does every other wolf in this pack. "DO YOU FIND THIS FUNNY, HUH? YOU FIND KIDNAPPING INNOCENT, YOUNG GIRLS AND SELLING THEM AS SEX TOYS FUNNY? HUH? IS IT FUNNY TO DESTROY OUR LIVES, HUH?" I pound on his chest. "IS THIS FUNNY, HUH? IS IT FUNNY, YOU WORTHLESS DOG?" I continue to assault his chest. I'm pretty sure I'm hurting myself more than him but I don't stop. "GO TO HELL!" Kiba suddenly grabs my arms, but unlike the mistresses, his grip is soft. I try to struggle out of his hold but it is pointless. I let out a frustrated scream.

"Sssshhh. It's fine, it's fine," he slowly brings my arms to my sides. I collapse on the ground in front of him and cover my hands with my face. I didn't even realize I was crying. How did I end up like this? I had plans and ambitions for my life. To have a good life, to move to New York, to work at a great company. Men were never part of the plan. Hell, I didn't even want to get married. I never had a boyfriend. Now, I'm in a place where everyone views me as a piece of ass, as a sex object with no feelings or thoughts. Even the women here view me as a competing sex barbie. Everyone here was vicious. If I don't get out of this place, I'm killing myself.

"Hey, don't cry," Kiba soothes in a soft voice. I open my eyes to look up at him but find him crouched down to my level. I scoot away until my back hits a tree trunk. I don't care about his sweet talk. I still don't trust him! Kiba looks at me with a guilty face. "I know your situation isn't the best, but you've got to make the best out of it," he assures. How about I make him a slave, and watch him as I say that? That's all he has to say? Here I am, miserable and tortured, and he tells me to make the best out of it? This little fucker.

"How'd you find me?" I ask, switching the topic. If he continues to give me these false assurances, I might just kill him. I don't care about the punishment.

"I smelled a human in the narrow perimeters," he simply states. Wait, he said he smelled a human? The mistresses' cream was still on me. Shouldn't he have smelled a she-wolf instead? Did the cream fade? It's only been a few hours...

"Am I going to get punished?" I ask with my voice shaky. I'm already injured enough, I can't handle another punishment. I can't help the few drops of tears that escape my eyes. Kiba looks at this and frowns. He moves his hands towards my face and I flinch. He frowns even more.

"I won't hurt you," he whispers as he wipes the tears off my face. With that, he urges me to stand up and leads me by the hand, back towards the pack house. Unlike Leander, he's gentle with my hand and slows down his pace for me. I feel my heartbeat quicken as I see the pack house emerge. Soon enough, we are outside Landon's office.

"Second alpha," Kiba greets as he walks through the door. Landon nods, urging Kiba to continue. "I found the little human in the woods. She was running away," I get disappointed when Kiba rats me out. Now, I was going to get punished. He said he wouldn't hurt me! "She said she feared me hurting her. I think she is being abused by some other pack members." I'm in shock as I hear Kiba defend me to Landon. Maybe they weren't all so bad...