Ending

Hello,

Over the last few days I've been rereading Alpha's Captive and I've come to the realization that Killian's character was written as very psychotic and abusive (no offense to him or the author lol). I should have confessed before that I'm into very sweet male leads and hate internal drama in relationships. Thus, I set up the story such that all the drama was external (it's Landon's fault for whatever happened to Bree and not Killian's). If the story continues, there will be literally no conflict, and if I do create conflict, it will be very unrelated to the original novel and I do not want to be limited by the main characters and settings that were presented in the original Alpha's Captive.

I know it's kind of my fault for ending the book here but I can't continue to write Killian's character without changing it up completely. I feel like he'll be too sweet to Bree than what is considered normal for Killian. However, before I bid my farewell, I've decided to tell you what happened in this parallel universe after the last chapter:

- Killian was extremely mad at Landon until Bree decided to become the bigger person and forgave Landon and urged Killian to do the same. Since, Killian is SO sweet to his mate, he had no choice but to give into her request and reconciled with Landon. Landon also made it up to Bree by giving her flowers, buying her a lot of gifts, and genuinely doing some desperate shit because he felt really bad. Now, they enjoy a healthy brother/sister-in-law relationship. Killian eventually got over his resentment towards Landon by seeing how much Bree liked him.

- Bree wanted to take revenge on everyone that had done her wrong but ultimately decided that's not what a good Luna would do. She instead just let it go. She gave the maids and slaves the same position and made sure to reinforce it. Slaves were removed their titles as 'slaves' and are also called maids. They were promoted to nice rooms upstairs, and are allowed basic commodities like using the washrooms. All rules made by the mistresses were eliminated. Wolves are no longer allowed to have human favorites unless they decide to mark them.

-Humans were given the choice between staying in the pack or returning to the human world. No more humans will ever be purchased from the underground market.

- Killian revealed to Bree that Scarlet was just a political relationship as she is related to some high ranking wolf elsewhere. He reassured that nothing ever happened between them two and he just gave her the title to appease her. Scarlet is sent back to wherever she came from.

- Right now, Bree is fighting in the shifter world to uphold human rights and trying to stop underworld purchases of humans.

- Everyone lived happily ever after except Colin, who was executed!

Hope you enjoyed! I may start writing a new, original novel soon, by the way! xoxo