Chapter 05

“This is terrifying, I mean the blood”, I say hoping that Zed and Zain will come out of the shock, they went into after Zed informed us that room 127 was the same room that his journalist friend was staying in and this blood on the wall is apparently his.

After we found this bloody info slash warning on the wall, we immediately dragged Zed in here breaking his little wall licking session and he was shocked to know that it was room 127, the same one his journalist friend was staying in. If this room is the room his journalist friend was staying in then we are positive about finding something, which I don’t know what but something important from here.

Zed asked us not to complain about the hidden cameras to staff as they seemed sus, I agree, the staff is too much sus.

“I think we need to split up and search for anything that your friend must have left”, I suggest and he comes out of his shock and nods.

I drag Zain along with me to help me tear off all the wallpapers from the wall while Zed clicked the pictures of that bloody marking. This room has no hidden camera because that journalist guy found it already, this is my guess. Zed told me that he received the picture a week ago, so there might be a probability of that journalist guy being alive and hiding somewhere in the greens.

Tearing off the wallpapers in the hope to find something, anything, we got nothing. I stood near that bloody wall examining the trail of blood that goes down to the tile and that tile shows nothing. It’s dried and scrubbed. I kept my hand on that bloody wall hoping for the wall to slide to a secret room where the journalist guy must be hiding but I got nothing.

“Help me remove the tile”, Zed asked.

Cursing my subconscious for not getting this idea before Zed, I started looking for something like a rod. I went out and ran down to the equipment room on the second floor. My luck, no one was guiding the entrance of the door and the door was locked. I need a hammer from the room to break the door. I rolled my eyes at my subconscious for breaking inevitably worst humor.

“Need a hand?”, that R guy asked me.

“No, I need a hammer”, I say being a little sarcastic, trying to make up for the time I was being unnecessarily rude to him.

“I have a brick”, he says making me wonder if he was about to break his skull as a method of committing his leftover suicide but I was running low on time so instead of wondering, I snatched the brick from his hand and started smashing it on the lock. One smash, two smashes, three smashes, I’m the Incredible Hulk. On the fourth smash, it broke. Wasting no time in cleaning those reddish dust from the floor to wipe out evidence of breaking in, I ran inside and tossed the hammer to the R guy, and to save our time from running down here again in case the hammer doesn’t work, I took a rod in case.

“Follow me”, I decree like a Commander, and he respects.

We ran up to the fourth floor and that R guy, to my surprise, kept quiet on our little jog.

“Here”, I say tossing the rod to Zain.

“Close the door”, I ask the R guy, jerking the hammer from his grip, leaving him in his shock as he read those bloody marks.

Taking turns, Zain and I kept on hitting the tile till it broke revealing a leather brown cover. Zed acted on his reflex and picked up that cover.

“What’s happening here?”, R guy asked. “I’m Riyan by the way”, he introduces himself, making me remember his name. I ain’t forgetting his name this time.

“Zain, will you?”, I ask him and he stepped forward to tell Riyan about the horrifying mystery of Arbmtys which is still a mystery to us.

Zed opened the cover revealing crumbled pieces of paper that seemed like a journal entry, except for those pages were no longer a part of the journal. I took a paper and started going through it.