Sleepy

Simon looked to his left, JJ sleeping peacefully, his mouth hanging a bit. JJ was on his side, hugging Simon tightly while Simon was in a straight position. He smiled for a bit, it was adorable. Then he remembered why he woke up, he was horny. 12:56 am. He bit his lip as he turned his head to face his sleeping lover, JJ had no signs of waking up.

He carefully moved JJ’s hand to his thighs, watching his face closely, making sure he isn’t going to wake up. He can just wake JJ up but JJ was exhausted from the signings he had earlier. Ever since JJ’s music has been blowing up, he doesn’t have that much time for Simon anymore. He fully supports JJ but he has his needs as well, mostly his sexual needs. He’s tried masturbating with a dildo before but it just didn’t feel like JJ. It was so selfish of him to make it seem like JJ doesn’t give him time but JJ does. Just not as long or as relaxing as it used to be.

When JJ does have free time, he usually spends it sleeping or cuddling with Simon (that usually lasts for about, 30mins before a call interrupts them). But he didn’t reach out, he thought ‘hey why don’t I just upload maybe it’ll lessen my urge to be fucked silly’ but it only made it worse. And right now was JJ’s free time and he was black out asleep, but that wasn’t going to stop Simon.

He placed his hand on top of JJ’s and slowly started to move it up and down. He sighed quietly, he missed this. A large warm hand on his thigh was something he didn’t know he’d miss dearly. He stopped when he heard a noise, JJ’s hand slowly separate from his and rested on his own stomach. JJ was laying straight now and it gave Simon the opportunity he’s waiting for.

He stood up, carefully watching JJ to see any signs of him waking up. Fortunately for Simon JJ was a heavy sleeper, place a chair on top of him and he won’t wake up. He got in between his lovers thighs, and he smiled nervously as he looked, even though JJ’s cock was soft, it was still a bit intimidating. He loved JJ dearly, and him having a big dick was one of the perks of dating a black guy. He placed his hand on the soft member, watching JJ’s face closely for any hint of him waking up but he didn’t.

He slowly and carefully took JJ’s shorts off. After a few minutes, they were off, leaving JJ in his boxers. There was pre-cum stain on the boxers. Simon leaned down and kisses the clothed tip, using the tip of his tongue to run over it’s slit. Running his palm up and down on the member, until it was hard. It looked so scary, JJ’s hard cock restrained by the black tight boxers he wore. A groan came out, Simon’s eyes snapped back to JJ’s face. He was dead ass asleep, he sighed softly as his slender fingers rest on the hem of JJ’s boxers. Slowly taking it off, his eyes never leaving JJ’s sleeping face. For what felt like a few minutes, he finally got rid of the boxers.

The tip was in shimmering in pre-cum. He strokes the length for a bit, while gathering the remaining pre-cum before putting it on his lips. His was warm wet tongue run over the slit, It  sweet, slightly salty but he doesn’t mind. Wait holy shit was he actually enjoying eating cum now? Before he was terrified of the thought of cum in his mouth or just the thought of sucking dick in general but now look at him, sucking his sleeping boyfriend’s cock.

His tongue went down the base then back up as he inhaled JJ’s natural smell. It smelled so manly and strong, it was enough to make him dizzy. He could never get tired of this cock. It’s one of the things he likes about JJ. He put the head inside his mouth, swirling his tongue the way JJ likes it.
Another groan came out but this time Simon didn’t care. If JJ wakes up, he’s gonna get punished but even if he doesn’t he can just get off his cock. He bobbed his head, trying to take all of it in. When he finally did, tears came out of his eyes. His throat was so full and he could barely breathe. JJ’s pubes were in his nose, forcing him to inhale the musky scent, making him even more dizzy.

Gurgling and choking noise filled the silent room as he bobbed his head. He already knew his voice was going to be raw after this. He went up to the tip again, swirling his tongue on the red tip whilst his hand jerked off the meat the wasn’t inside his mouth.
JJ’s thighs tensed, he was close but Simon wasn’t going to make him cum soon. Simon pulled away, a string of saliva connecting his tongue and the head of JJ’s cock. He striped his shorts and boxers away, leaving him butt naked.