Thinking Of You 2/3

In The Cubicle

Breathy, barely audible moans bounced off the tiny cubicle as two men grind on each other like dogs in heat. Sweat glistening on their bodies as they match each other's rhythm, the sound of desperate whines and moans being the only thing Simon hears from himself as he makes out with a stranger. If he was sober and in the right headspace, he would have freak the fuck out. His entire situation would freak the hell out of sober Simon but driven by alcohol and jealousy, Simon could not find it in himself to care at the moment; just desperate to get his release and get the fuck out of here.

“You are doing so good, bebe!” The man below called out, gripping his hips bare making the warm white cloth that embraced him hike up, William used his hips to ground him further onto his crotch.
Simon shivers, letting out a moan as he attached his mouth back onto William, tainting his dark skin with blotches of red and purple. It was a mere coincidence that the guy he's dry humping has the same name as the guy who made him fuck William in the first place. The friction felt good, William was fucking packing, he could just fuck him but Simon still had the decency to not lose his virginity in a cramped bathroom to someone he doesn't even know. One of the hands on his waist trails its way up to his bleached hair, gripping the base with enough strength to make Simon throw his head back, revealing his pale neck.

As William attached his lips on his skin, it felt as if he was burning. Not the good type of burning, no, it burned as if he's making a terrible decision by doing this. He wouldn't have done it if it weren't for stupid fucking KSI eyeing that stripper like a dog to a bone. He shouldn't be jealous, he didn't have the right to be. Because he and JJ don't have anything. They were just friends.

Friends that occasionally treated each other with more care, friends that have sexual tension, just mates being fucking mates. Simon squeezes his eyelids shut as William bites down on Adam's apple, his blunt nail dragging down the shoulder blades of shirtless William. As William let his hands explore his torso, Simon couldn't help himself but think about how he got into this position in the first place.

Drinking with the boys, shot glass filled with decent priced liquor, his head was spinning. JJ sat across from him, Ethan and Josh sat together with JJ in the farthest right corner of the leather couch. Besides him were Harry and Tobi, arguing about how who would Simon most likely fuck. It was hilarious really, Harry thinks it would be most likely him because of their closeness, Tobi says it would be him because if Simon couldn't get the hottest black guy in the group; he's the second best. It was so fucking stupid that he had to join in and laugh with them. Other than JJ, it'd be either Josh or Ethan. Powerful men were his type, sue him.

Simon was not a dense man, he knew it when people liked him. His intuition never failed him, blessed with a woman's intuition but not the genitals. His face scrunches up in disgust as Harry, drunk as fuck, pressed a sloppy kiss on his cheek and licked his neck. “Fuck off.” He grumbles, rolling his eyes as he takes another shot glass full of liquor. JJ's eyes were on him, staring at him with those I-wanna-bend-you-over™ eyes, legs wide open supporting a rather noticeable boner. Fuck, it was big. Simon wouldn't mind losing his anal virginity to JJ. He'd probably be rough and leave Simon struggling to walk but that was what he wanted. Some people might want their virginity to be taken in a slow and passionate way but having physical evidence that you just got fucked is one of many fantasies of Simon Minter. Only if JJ fucks him though, he'd never bottom for anyone else. Many Josh or Ethan if their dicks were the same size as JJ's.

Yet the moment the stripper dances on the stage, those hazy coffee eyes pull themselves away from his own and to the woman on stage. As she danced and arch her back, Simon could not help himself but take a glance at the man across from him. He wished he hadn't. JJ stared at the woman in awe, and Simon did not miss the way the bulge in JJ's pants got bigger. Simon rolled his eyes and downed his shot, why did he always think they'd fall for him.